another new members first post

TheOriginalName

Blue Belt
Reaction score
G'day one and all

Yep, i'm a brand new member and this is my first posting.
As i hope you've guess i'm from Australia, Melbourne to be exact.
I've always been interested in MAs. When i was much younger (that is like 12) i trained in Judo for a year or so but had to give it up because it clashed with other commitments.
So this year (now 26) i decided to get back into it - so i did my research, went to a few Dojos and found one that i got a great "vibe"" from and signed up (http://www.ultimatemartialfitness.com.au/index.cfm).
It's a mixed MA which i believe is called Bushidoka (i really hope i got that right).
So far i've only done a couple of lessons but have not felt this good in years!!

So your probably going to see me here asking lots of little "silly" questions as i try to learn as much as possible.

So that is me in a nutshell.......

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, ThON, and welcome to MT. It's good to have you with us—your art sounds very interesting. As far as questions go, don't worry about `silly' or not—most questions that people think are silly usually turn out to be very good ones indeed, in my experience. Have fun posting!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy! :)

Mike

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Original! The only sily questions I've seen are by a very, very few who think they know a lot. :lol: Now I've seen some silly answers...LOL. :)

Glad you're having fun in the Arts.

Latest Discussions