Topeng

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Chris and I'm the new guy here. Currently I'm in San Antonio Texas and studying FMA from the instruction of Punong Guro Mike Blackgrave. Our organization is BaHad Zu'bu under GM "Yuli" Romo.
Before studying the FMA's I wrestled for 6 years, took Hung Gar Kung Fu for about a year and dabbled in Boxing and Judo.
Though only being involved in the FMA's for under a year, I've learned alot (kudos to a great teacher) and hope to make Guro status someday.
Anyway, hello to everyone again and I look forward to speaking with and possibly training with some of you in the future.
Maraming salamat po. ~ Thank you very much.

By the way, reason for the forum name is my Filipino grandmother couldn't pronounce Christopher so she called me "Topeng" and it stuck.

navyvetcv60

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Chris: Were glad you found us! Welcome, and God Bless The Great State Of Texas. I've been all around the world and the nicest and most friendliest people I've ever met were in Texas.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome to MT

And please ignore the following although I have never been to Texas I really have nothing againist it I just sometimes can't help myself and just have to harass terry a bit :)

Welcome and enjoy Chris

TEXAS!!! :miffer: AGAIN!!!! :ticked:

Terry I thought we talked about this... at this rate MT will not mean Martial Arts Talk but Martial Arts Texas :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions