2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At these gas prices, it would still be cheaper to fly than to drive from England to Buffalo. :uhyeah:

I don't know how dear your fuel prices are but ours are the same as ( and I did this on google lol) a dollar for a US pint! so 8 dollars for a gallon!

The dollar is just over fifty pence, with obviously a hundred pence to the pound.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm still routing the approval package through the boss....My attendence has been approved, but it is still being discussed in executive committee (Wife's brain) whether I'm going alone or she's coming.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We usually meet up on the Friday before

That's what I'm talking about..First round's on me..

Bob Hubbard said:
Comfortable training gear is the wear of the day, so sweats, gis, and the like as you wish.I'll be getting the hotel information together this week I hope, and will have the rate for the mat fee. More info soon. :)

Looking forward to it...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, everyone can count on me joining in! Aug. 4 couldn't have worked out better... Making up the request- off slip now for work...

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
if any men want to share a room with me im up for it just let me know! i swear I don't bite if not I get a room all to myself. can't wait to meet everybody

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was under the impression you only bit women, Drac. I apologize for thinking that you would discriminate like that, and humbly ask your forgiveness :bow:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It sounds like a heckuva lot of fun. Sorry I can't make it again this year but August just sucks as it is always around the time of our Nationals.

Have fun everyone and make sure you raise a glass to me!....or chew will be angry with all of you! ;) :p

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crap. I can't make it. I am sooooo bummed. Back in Feb. I signed up for a motorcycle safety course. It's a 5 day course and was pretty expensive. Anyway, guess when it is? :(

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Won't be able to come. Expecting a new arrival in the family a month earlier, so I doubt I'd be awake enough to make that long of a drive :) One year I think I'd enjoy going, especially if it were located a bit closer! ie Southeast :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I keep working on setting up regionals, just hasn't worked out yet.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would love to come, but I really don't think I can afford it this year. :(

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was under the impression you only bit women, Drac. I apologize for thinking that you would discriminate like that, and humbly ask your forgiveness

I DO NOT bite men..Pardon my misunderstanding..

Latest Discussions