2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The department demands that we pick our vacations for 2008 in November of this year so I'm just going to pencil those dates in...

We're the same and damn it I'm saving now!

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
just got back. man this was great I am looking forward to next year already. everybody was great and had alot of fun. BOB YOU ARE THE MAN!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks to Bob and the instructors for helping put together such a wonderful event! I know I'll definitely be going back next year! I can't say what was my favorite with the seminar, just that the seminar itself was incredible, and I had a great time hanging around afterwards. A lot of great people we have on here, both knowledgeable and friendly and funny! I can't say how many times I laughed my but off!

Cebu West

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this one. I'll be in Buffalo this weekend for the WMAA Instructor Camp, so doing two weekends in a row was difficult. With next years meet and greet set for July, I plan to make that one. Three days makes it a sweet deal. I will also be available to teach. I am looking foreword to it.

Sal

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right now, the rough schedule for 2008 is
Friday - social and random training (meaning most folks will be eating and chatting, but a few will say "hey, theres a large open space, lets play")
Saturday will be at Horizon MA
Sundays location is TBA (HMA has another event on sunday, I'm looking into renting a picnic shelter at a nearby park for a sunday 'picnic and random training' bit.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this one. I'll be in Buffalo this weekend for the WMAA Instructor Camp, so doing two weekends in a row was difficult. With next years meet and greet set for July, I plan to make that one. Three days makes it a sweet deal. I will also be available to teach. I am looking foreword to it.

Sal

The New location (* IN the same plaze just a few hundred feet down *) is larger and looks nice, even while the move was going on. Some work in the back and other areas will and are needed, but hey give them time and it will look great.

Lots of training floor space and possibility of having multiple classes at once.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to work alot of extra shifts to afford that..

Latest Discussions