2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At these gas prices, it would still be cheaper to fly than to drive from England to Buffalo. :uhyeah:

Aint that the flippin truth..If that forcast is good I'll take the Harley 10 dollars to fill the tank..

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will be there! (Like Brian, had to get permission from the event coordinator, and did!! :))

At these gas prices, it would still be cheaper to fly than to drive from England to Buffalo. :uhyeah:

At these gap prices, it would be cheaper to fly from England than drive to Buffalo from Columbus!! :D However, what's a few hundred dollars against the chance to finally meet all you folks?!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will be there! (Like Brian, had to get permission from the event coordinator, and did!! :))

At these gap prices, it would be cheaper to fly from England than drive to Buffalo from Columbus!! :D However, what's a few hundred dollars against the chance to finally meet all you folks?!

...I'm just going...I am Dracula Prince of Darkness I need no permission slip like a motal schoolchild..You all buying this??

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...I'm just going...I am Dracula Prince of Darkness I need no permission slip like a motal schoolchild..You all buying this??

Of course I'm buying it, Drac!! I swear it, I believe you completely. No, really!!....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Yes dear.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to clear it with the Boss. Unlike Drac, I am a mere mortal who has to live with the consequences of a decision made without input from she who must be obeyed.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to clear it with the Boss. Unlike Drac, I am a mere mortal who has to live with the consequences of a decision made without input from she who must be obeyed.

Mortal weakling!!! Do you not rule your castle???

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think my wife and kids will be visiting her sister-in-law that week...this could be a good excuse for me to not have to go see her! I'll check my calendar...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We usually meet up on the Friday before, and sometimes the sunday after. Events are on the informal side, combining training and socializing.

Comfortable training gear is the wear of the day, so sweats, gis, and the like as you wish.

I'll be getting the hotel information together this week I hope, and will have the rate for the mat fee.

For those driving in with family who doesn't want to sit in a dojo all day, we're about 30 minutes from Niagara Falls, and one of the largest shopping malls this part of NY is only 15 minutes away.

I'm in crunch mode right now as I lost internet and phone the last 4 days. Been living on leached connections which have left me far behind things. More info soon. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those driving in with family who doesn't want to sit in a dojo all day, we're about 30 minutes from Niagara Falls, and one of the largest shopping malls this part of NY is only 15 minutes away.

Toronto is also about an hour away with a lot of family activities including an excellent science museum - www.OntarioScienceCentre.ca

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If there are any ladies up for sharing a hotel room, gimme a holler please! :)

Drac, take off that wig...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me the wife and family will be there, No tournaments and we are driving, stopping by Brians and pickin him up and Drac will be happy to finally meet us, the fellow dark lords.

Latest Discussions