yet more from the religion of peace......

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gays-bid-impose-sharia-law.html#ixzz1JtoTcoZY

An Asian woman who works in a pharmacy in east London was told to dress more modestly and wear a veil or the shop would be boycotted.
When she went to the media to talk about the abuse she suffered, a man later entered the pharmacy and told her: 'If you keep doing these things, we are going to kill you'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gays-bid-impose-sharia-law.html#ixzz1JuXQDfl4

not in afganistan, not in iran, in ENGLAND

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Were not worried about the 1,536,015 but the 10 percent of them who might actually kill that poor woman.

Plus the chances she might get hit by a car, killed by her spouse, raped by a close friend or get mugged by just a regular, dare I say it, non union thug.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
You mean the Jews?
"Miriam Shear says she was traveling to pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City early on November 24 when a group of ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) men attacked her for refusing to move to the back of the Egged No. 2 bus."

Or perhaps the Hindus?
"A group of Sri Ram Sene activists had barged into the pub on Balmatta road in the heart of Mangalore city on Saturday and thrashed weekend revellers, including girls, accusing them of behaving in an obscene manner."

I eagerly await your hysterical denunciations of Hinduism and Judaism.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
once again for the slow, you cant excuse bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You mean the Jews?
"Miriam Shear says she was traveling to pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City early on November 24 when a group of ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) men attacked her for refusing to move to the back of the Egged No. 2 bus."

Or perhaps the Hindus?
"A group of Sri Ram Sene activists had barged into the pub on Balmatta road in the heart of Mangalore city on Saturday and thrashed weekend revellers, including girls, accusing them of behaving in an obscene manner."

How mean of you to point this out.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hopefully, and I bet it does, that drug store has cameras. That'll make it much easier to hunt down that ******* and make an example of him in the courts.

Jeff

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You mean the Jews?

Or perhaps the Hindus?

I'll denouce them without breaking a sweat!

Jeff

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Perhaps you will understand a little better if we construct a parallel scenario. You do TKD and kenpo, if I remember correctly. Let's say a TKDer molests a child under his care as the head of a dojang. You then start a thread here at MT titled "more from the pedophile TKDers...".

Problem? Perfectly fair? If I point out that this was one TKDer, not all of them, and that members of many other professions abuse children, would you accuse me of excusing child abuse by TKDers? Accuse me of being irrationally biased for or afraid of TKDers? Somehow I think not.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
you just got busted in a lie

you wont admit it of course, but that doesnt change it.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
you just got busted in a lie

you wont admit it of course, but that doesnt change it.

QuizzicalDog.gif

Seriously, I don't even understand. I need a drink...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can't we just find all the bad muslims using the muslim detector and execute them all?

Sounds like some folks have it all figured out and can be put in charge of the project. Maybe camps, and showers should be involved.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
On the serious note:
1- If someones making threats, the police should investigate and if necessary, make arrests so that the courts can handle it.
2- Threats shouldn't be getting made.
3- The actions of a few should not be used to blanket paint the group.
4- People should be smart enough to see 1, 2 & 3 without being constantly reminded.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can't we just find all the bad muslims using the muslim detector and execute them all?

Sounds like some folks have it all figured out and can be put in charge of the project. Maybe camps, and showers should be involved.

tsk tsk tsk, I think the sarcasm is showing again!

Latest Discussions