yet more from the religion of peace......

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarcasm? Naaaw.

It just seems that everytime one of these threads is posted, we go through the same cycle.

The topic starter issues the blanket statement.
Someone posts a comment about how under 10% are a problem, that 90% are of no concern.
The TS makes comments either ignoring that ratio, or that the problem individuals should be dealt with, or that regardless of fact that all are a concern.
Add some back and forth, wait a week or 2, and start a new topic.

So, lets make it simple:
Round up everyone who the bad-muslim detector says is bad, make them wear little moons, shove them in camps, and gas em. Of course, you must have a bad-muslim detector, it probably looks a lot like this and not only will help detect them, but will cure them or turn them into dust.

Otherwise, I await a sensible, mature, intelligent and coherent way to detect a 'bad muslim' that doesn't start with "first you see if they are a muslim" and end with "and thats how you know they are bad, because they are muslim".

I won't hold my breath, because I don't think I've seen any of the usual posters of these "See! See! Look how bad muslims are" FUD threads do it in oh, 10 years.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarcasm? Naaaw.

It just seems that everytime one of these threads is posted, we go through the same cycle.

The topic starter issues the blanket statement.
Someone posts a comment about how under 10% are a problem, that 90% are of no concern.
The TS makes comments either ignoring that ratio, or that the problem individuals should be dealt with, or that regardless of fact that all are a concern.
Add some back and forth, wait a week or 2, and start a new topic.

So, lets make it simple:
Round up everyone who the bad-muslim detector says is bad, make them wear little moons, shove them in camps, and gas em. Of course, you must have a bad-muslim detector, it probably looks a lot like this and not only will help detect them, but will cure them or turn them into dust.

Otherwise, I await a sensible, mature, intelligent and coherent way to detect a 'bad muslim' that doesn't start with "first you see if they are a muslim" and end with "and thats how you know they are bad, because they are muslim".

I won't hold my breath, because I don't think I've seen any of the usual posters of these "See! See! Look how bad muslims are" FUD threads do it in oh, 10 years.
They still do it, just, somewhere else. LOL
Sean

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
oh, and the first step in "bad muslim detection" would be to see if they are in fact muslim.....unless you set your detector to "general asswipe" and then the damn things goes off constantly..........

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh, and the first step in "bad muslim detection" would be to see if they are in fact muslim.....unless you set your detector to "general asswipe" and then the damn things goes off constantly..........
Maybe turning the detector the other way would help.:)

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Okay, let me ask this. On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the most serious, where would you put this threat on that scale. A muslim male told a woman if she didn't stop doing what she was doing would cause her to be killed. Bob Hubbard, where on this scale do you put this threat?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How about removing religion from the equation, and just eliminate violent types?
Or, can't that be done?

Must the first step be "check if muslim"? Because I really, really, really, think that some of these threads can't separate "muslim" from "criminal".

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, let me ask this. On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the most serious, where would you put this threat on that scale. A muslim male told a woman if she didn't stop doing what she was doing would cause her to be killed. Bob Hubbard, where on this scale do you put this threat?
What was she doing?:)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I don't give a rat **** if the person making the threat is Muslim.
Non-Issue.
Not Relevant.
Unimportant.

Neither should a cop.

Gender also doesn't apply.
Same with ethnic group.

Doesn't mean **** if the person was a 6' black muslim extremist male with a 15" dong, and a rainbow colored ballbat in hand.

Here is what matters:

A person threatened the employee of this store with death should the employee not conform to their wished.

Credible threat. Report to police. Let police investigate and take reasonable precautions to protect yourself in the mean time.

Also, you left off the "Asian" from the statement. So it's important to you to highlight that the Male was Muslim, but not that the Female was Asian.

Let me rephrase your question:
"A christian male told a woman if she didn't stop doing what she was doing would cause her to be killed."

So, what's the threat factor there?
Oh, and the redid question, happened recently in the God fearing state of Tennesee, when a Wiccan woman had a brick tossed through her legal and law abiding pagan book store with a demand she shut down and leave town "or else". Arson was later the determination for the destruction of her business. Good, law abiding Christian kindness n all that. /sarcasm.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Twin fist, it would be interesting to see if anything else happens in this story. Is there a way to keep track of it other than a coroners report.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is what she was doing:

An Asian woman who works in a pharmacy in east London was told to dress more modestly and wear a veil or the shop would be boycotted.
When she went to the media to talk about the abuse she suffered, a man later entered the pharmacy and told her: 'If you keep doing these things, we are going to kill you'.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and that ought to tell you something, but you being a nice guy refuse to say it.
ok John, I'll say it. You, and a few others are ****ing bigots. You have hardon's for muslims, refuse to see reality because you prefer to walk around in a blind haze of hate with your heads firmly up your own asses. In your worlds, "muslim" = "evil". I honestly worry that people with this level of hatred and paranoia would let an innocent come to harm or die, or withhold medical treatment, all because of which imaginary man in the sky they follow.

Am I wrong?

Would you stand by and let a Muslim die?
Would you put your life on the line to save a drowning Muslim?
Would you brave a burning building to save a Muslim child?
Would you step into a crowd of violent youths beating on a Muslim kid and save that life?
Would you withhold medical treatment if you found out your patient was Muslim?
Would you walk away if you saw a Muslim lying bleeding on the street?
If a van labeled in Arabic went off the road and flipped in the ditch, would you stop and render aid, and call for help?

Bill, you too. Same ****ing questions here.

I see people. That's all I see. People.

I don't care beyond that.

Damned shame some of you do.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
and as we say time and time again not all muslims are like that.

For instance. Go look up the Ottoman Empire. That empire let people practice their religion and rule themselves with minimal interference from the Sultan.

It was almost 100 years ago that the empire disintegrated but an awful lot of Muslims are still peaceful people.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and that is why you would make a ****** cop Bob.

A large part of law enforcement s looking for TRENDS.......

I don't give a rat **** if the person making the threat is Muslim.
Non-Issue.
Not Relevant.
Unimportant.

Neither should a cop.

Gender also doesn't apply.
Same with ethnic group.

Doesn't mean **** if the person was a 6' black muslim extremist male with a 15" dong, and a rainbow colored ballbat in hand.

Here is what matters:

A person threatened the employee of this store with death should the employee not conform to their wished.

Credible threat. Report to police. Let police investigate and take reasonable precautions to protect yourself in the mean time.

Also, you left off the "Asian" from the statement. So it's important to you to highlight that the Male was Muslim, but not that the Female was Asian.

Let me rephrase your question:
"A christian male told a woman if she didn't stop doing what she was doing would cause her to be killed."

So, what's the threat factor there?
Oh, and the redid question, happened recently in the God fearing state of Tennesee, when a Wiccan woman had a brick tossed through her legal and law abiding pagan book store with a demand she shut down and leave town "or else". Arson was later the determination for the destruction of her business. Good, law abiding Christian kindness n all that. /sarcasm.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeah Bob, I am the problem..........I hijacked a plane and brought down a building. I blew up embassies. I beheaded Danial Pearl. I made saudi girls burn to death because they couldnt come outside the burning building without thier trash bags on. I married a 6 year old, and claimed myself a prophet. I waged war on the holy land in the middle ages. I cry out for a world wide religious government, I preach conversion by force. i would kill you just because you are not like me.

oh wait...none of that is true for me......

I used to like you even when i disagreed with you, but now you have done gone and gotten personal and insulted not my ideas but ME.

ok John, I'll say it. You, and a few others are ****ing bigots. You have hardon's for muslims, refuse to see reality because you prefer to walk around in a blind haze of hate with your heads firmly up your own asses. In your worlds, "muslim" = "evil". I honestly worry that people with this level of hatred and paranoia would let an innocent come to harm or die, or withhold medical treatment, all because of which imaginary man in the sky they follow.

Am I wrong?

Would you stand by and let a Muslim die?
Would you put your life on the line to save a drowning Muslim?
Would you brave a burning building to save a Muslim child?
Would you step into a crowd of violent youths beating on a Muslim kid and save that life?
Would you withhold medical treatment if you found out your patient was Muslim?
Would you walk away if you saw a Muslim lying bleeding on the street?
If a van labeled in Arabic went off the road and flipped in the ditch, would you stop and render aid, and call for help?

Bill, you too. Same ****ing questions here.

I see people. That's all I see. People.

I don't care beyond that.

Damned shame some of you do.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and that is why you would make a ****** cop Bob.

A large part of law enforcement s looking for TRENDS.......
John,
Answer the questions posed.

As to me making a bad cop, I highly doubt you are qualified to make that call towards me. I'll differ that opinion to the actual law enforcement on the site. Not that I want their jobs. Though I'd like to think I'd be fair, unbiased, and objective.

Here's a few more:

How can you tell if someone is Muslim?

How can you tell if they are a radical muslim?

Is this a radical Muslim?
0d780f4f885ed06fa070c37edd17bc01.jpg

Lets see how good your "Muslimdar" is.

I'll answer in a few, after I finish processing a bikiniline on a pic I'm editing. :D

Latest Discussions