yet more from the religion of peace......

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
why those two?

because islam is, IMO teaching evil, it is a religion founded by a pedophile that preaches conquest.

scientology is so clearly a money making ponzi scheme, that i refuse to call it a church.

here is a tip, when the founder of your church made a living as a SCI FI WRITER, it just might be a bunch of made up crap

So you find the 10,000+ flavors of Christianity, Judaism, etc. to be reasonable and productive for society? lolz
Also, as I asked:

If Islam IS the problem, what do you suggest be done?

Keep in mind, US, that Constitution thing, rule of laws, and all that.
We want a -legal- solution.

If the spread of education is greater then the spread of superstition, than education will win (centuries from now) and we'll be living to 500 yrs and exploring the galaxy.

And of course, if the spread of superstition greater, than we'll go back to the dark ages.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
And btw, about 4/10 Americans except the theory of evolution, so do what you can and try to save someone ( from eternal ignorance ) today.

Thanks.

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I would rather see the police response to this. I would like to see how this plays out.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Folks, lighten up on TF's daughter. He answered the question to my satisfaction.
Thanks.

LOL, actually it was not a dig at his girl, more at the notion he actually knows what goes on inside of the head of Daddy's Little Girl.

As you pointed out, indirectly though, that even with the best of our teaching, the kids do stray from the flock, and silly girls are known to go for the bad boy. And sometimes more so when they know it ticks daddy off.

Again, nothing against his kid, real or assumed, just hinting that he might not know as much as he thinks he does.

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
and as we say time and time again not all muslims are like that.

For instance. Go look up the Ottoman Empire. That empire let people practice their religion and rule themselves with minimal interference from the Sultan.

It was almost 100 years ago that the empire disintegrated but an awful lot of Muslims are still peaceful people.
Tell that to the Greeks

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
LOL, not exactly all peace lovin either... :)
Ehmmm My wife is Greek
Do you know what the Turks did to the Greeks under that rule. The atrocities committed toward the Greeks or worse the the Armenian Genocide done by that empire. And Greece is the Foundation of Western Civilization, democracy, medicine, logic etc.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ehmmm My wife is Greek
Do you know what the Turks did to the Greeks under that rule. The atrocities committed toward the Greeks or worse the the Armenian Genocide done by that empire. And Greece is the Foundation of Western Civilization, democracy, medicine, logic etc.

That is an age old story, dating back to before Alexander the great. One atrocity answers the previous one.

Greece is the cradle of European culture alright...The Iliad tells the story of the collective Greek universe attacking the sovereign state of Troy in Asia Minor...known today as Turkey.

Plenty of bad blood to go around since then, in either direction.

(BTW I am German, that does not mean I am out to spit in Canuch's Passover Lamb either)

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let's just say your daughter did do that... How would you react?
Sean

LOL my mother once said the kind of men she didnt want me to bring home 'no old men and no muslims' :p

of course i just giggled, she knows darn well not all muslims are bad.

as to condemnation in general, I will happily, merrily, delightedly condemn religion in general, because i think it is generally bad.

as I said before if i ever need a religion I'll worship tetley tea. :)

However, that isnt to say that i think all people who believe in religions are bad people or extremists.

Latest Discussions