YARRR! IT BE SEPT 19th!

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Aye, Is it mightily any diffarnt than any other day? Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty! Aye, I always talk like this, gar! Arrr, Now back t' your duties maties- thar will be no slackers har. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum? Aye, Hoist the masts- we have ocean t' co'er Garrrrrrr!!

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Listen up, lest ye be longing t' dance with ol Jack Ketch.

If'n any o ye scurvey blights seen me bosun jumpin ship wit a harlot who is loose in stays, ye best be remindin 'im that I still gots his measure o' the plate what the corsair gave up afore we sent her to ten fathoms.

He can keep 'ol prossie, an I be willin to accept the silver t pay his passage, but if me press gang finds him ashore he best be runnin lest he wind up in irons.

YARRRRR!​

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
By the By, me shipmates, here be a video of the Creator of Talk Like a Pirate Day, me good Chum Cap'n Slappy, Explainin like how t use yer piehole correctly on talk like a pirate day.

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
All the classes I taugh were in Piraaty today. Aye Aye instead of Yes Sir, and pirate noises in general. Much fun had by all. Argggggg Tough to do at full volume for four hours straight though. Cough, cough. Arrrgggl

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
According to Yahoo it's Talk like a Pirate day again..So me harties, have at it..

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ARRRR today me be known by me new pirate name ARRRRRR

Bloody Davy Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way to much grog last night..Your new pirate name is Arrrggg???

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me pirate name is

Iron Tom Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Ye can call me Cap'n ye scurvy dogs!! Arrgggghhhhh!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My Nmae is

Bloody William Rackham
flag.gif

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
15 men on a dead mans chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Drink and the devil had done with the rest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum..Sing me a song of the blood and thunder.Sing me a song of the great salt sea. A song of shipmates dead and gone, deadman hanging from a gallows tree...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Have a nice Sea dog tide, shipmates!

YARRRRR!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back in me home port..Twas a long day..

Latest Discussions