YARRR! IT BE SEPT 19th!

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let there be no mention of the foul ninjas today,

For today we pirates be the rulers of the seas

It be takin' some practice to be talkin' the proper way

And shiver me timbers, my parrot, he agrees!

-Thardey (2 minutes ago!)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi diddly dee, the pirates life for me...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Would it be a frivalous use of the rep System to rep Thardey for his new avatar? You see, I am not a pirate and so will not lightly disregard the laws of the ship that I sail on :D.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Would it be a frivalous use of the rep System to rep Thardey for his new avatar? You see, I am not a pirate and so will not lightly disregard the laws of the ship that I sail on :D.

Use it as ye see fit Mate..

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A most excellent and apposite answer, my good fellow. Now, would you be so kind as to surrender your vessel in the name of the Crown? I wouldn't ask, you see, but the King tends to be severely obstinate in such matters :lol:.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A most excellent and apposite answer, my good fellow. Now, would you be so kind as to surrender your vessel in the name of the Crown? I wouldn't ask, you see, but the King tends to be severely obstinate in such matters :lol:.

Ye picked the wrong ship ya bilge rat..Avast me hearties, he be an officer in the service of the King..Let's send him to Davey Jones locker..

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ye picked the wrong ship ya bilge rat..Avast me hearties, he be an officer in the service of the King..Let's send him to Davey Jones locker..

Could not one man's service to a king also not be called privaterring? ;)

But I am always up for a good sword fight on a moving deck with the occasional gun shot and lots of cannon blasts. :D

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Could not one man's service to a king also not be called privaterring? ;)

Er ... umm ... well ... you see, we don't like to talk about that bit very much. So if you'd just put on this nice manilla necktie the bosun's whipped up I'd be most grateful ...

But I am always up for a good sword fight on a moving deck with the occasional gun shot and lots of cannon blasts. :D

Ah, I see. That'd be a resounding "No!" then. I've just got to nip back to the stateroom to get my most un-RN katana :lol:.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Crikey! Run out to port, chainshot, doubleshot then grape (mmm, grapes ... prefer them fermented tho' :D). All hands prepare to repel boarders ... man the 50 cal ... oh darn, wrong century :eek:!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shiver me timbers..But Pirate Day has come and gone..Time to set sail for Tortuga, drop anchor and partake of some of that thar femented grape you mentioned matey..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ay! The sun has set on our adventure! :( Drop anchor! I will drink to that matey!

Aye, we will scuttle that member of the Kings Navy another day..Arrrr, where be the serving wench with that wine??

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, we will scuttle that member of the Kings Navy another day..Arrrr, where be the serving wench with that wine??

Yaahaar, first order of business when we return is to scuttle the king's ship! For now, we pAARRty! Wench?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Er ... umm ... well ... you see, we don't like to talk about that bit very much. So if you'd just put on this nice manilla necktie the bosun's whipped up I'd be most grateful ...

Ah, I see. That'd be a resounding "No!" then. I've just got to nip back to the stateroom to get my most un-RN katana :lol:.

I really do not like Tie's. ;) They are around one's neck and could be used to hurt one. :D :lol:

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
May I remind all that TALK like a pirate day is over.

Being a pirate, on the other hand . . . who can regulate that?

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, you may! May I ask, who is talking like a pirate? :uhyeah:

Me! Yarr!

All hand aloft to loose the Main, Fore and Mizzen T'sails, t'gallants, and Fore and main course!

Rise Tacks and Sheets! Helm's alee! Let the headsail fly!

Hands to main braces, prepare to come about! Let go and haul! That's well! Give it a sweat!

Ahh, had to get that out of my system.