Xingyiquan Possibility - Blog post

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess know one speaks Mandarin . It's slang for "Cheeky" or "Sly".....
My Cantonese is better than your English, though.

And Mei means a lot of different things in Mandarin, maybe try harder to express yourself?

I'm still going with sticky rice and that's that. Mei fun is awesome.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oily stool .. the famed "Yóuxìng Fei" Internet Legend... I forgot you where here...
Your quip Gung fu is faltering... you need to practice more .
I bet you have calluses upon calluses on your finger tips and have gone through a couple of key boards since you discovered the internet..
Youxing fei.???? Come to think of it.... that phrase could could be interpreted as a greasy fat concubine too... lmao..) :p
Both interpretations ... do the same.... one at farm, the other at a court.

I'll swing by in another couple of months.. give ya a cheeky retort... ("Fei" just can't help themselves.. I'm sure there will be something here that smells, that no one will want to look at.... when I come back.

Try not to let your Mascara run after reading this... it's not a good look. :D

Quip at you later Youxing fei.....
You should seek professional help, man.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oily stool .. the famed "Yóuxìng Fei" Internet Legend... I forgot you where here...
Your quip Gung fu is faltering... you need to practice more .
I bet you have calluses upon calluses on your finger tips and have gone through a couple of key boards since you discovered the internet..
Youxing fei.???? Come to think of it.... that phrase could could be interpreted as a greasy fat concubine too... lmao..) :p
Both interpretations ... do the same.... one at farm, the other at a court.

I'll swing by in another couple of months.. give ya a cheeky retort... ("Fei" just can't help themselves.. I'm sure there will be something here that smells, that no one will want to look at.... when I come back.

Try not to let your Mascara run after reading this... it's not a good look. :D

Quip at you later Youxing fei.....
Holy cow! What’s got you so heated? That’s not very friendly talk.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Holy cow! What’s got you so heated? That’s not very friendly talk.
The guy clearly doesn't know a thing about Xingyiquan, but he isn't here to discuss that.

He's throwing gay and transsexual slurs around too, in Chinese, along with all the other nonsense about Xingyiquan. Don't click on those links in his post either, they go to a toothbrush website and are probably malicious.

Sometimes I wonder if these dudes are communist shills, part of the Wumao, or something. These guys infest all forms of social media in an attempt to troll people outside of mainland China, especially regarding Chinese topics like CMA.

Probably also a sockpuppet of hunschuld (Wing Chun troll) who also called me "greasy". These guys can't keep their acts straight.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Please don't.
And I am pretty sure if Dr Painter knew you were doing this, he would not be pleased either. I've meant him a few times, did a couple seminars and even talked about xingyiquan with him

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION All USERS:

This has been an interesting and informative blog thread, up until recently. But now it is being completely derailed. We are addressing the problems at hand. But it doesn't make it any easier when other users quote off-topic and problematic posts and turn the thread into a discussion of those users, rather than the actual topic.
Please stop. Return to the topic, or you're part of the problem.

Mark A Cochran
@Dirty Dog
MartialTalk Senior Moderator

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ming Jing - power you can see.
An Jing - power you cannot see.
Hua Jing - power only God can have it.

A: Xing Yi training has 3 levels - Ming Jing, An Jing, and Hua Jing.
B: Someone once said that MA training has 3 levels - physical level, mental level, and spiritual level. Today, I'm still on the physical level. 😢