Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scout_379 said:
BTW,
icon6.gif
props to Feisty for the original link, to shesulsa for reposting, and Dan for bringin it up!

and t'alll ya'll ladies for lookin so fine!
icon12.gif
Awwww.....shucky-darn...thanks, scout:eek:!

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BTW,
icon6.gif
props to Feisty for the original link, to shesulsa for reposting, and Dan for bringin it up!
Aw, shucks. I'm glad all that time messing around on the Web between experiments has paid off - this one time. :)

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Combine this picture with Ren's personality and the result is an eerily accurate portrayal of me. I tried to get a cheesy wink to go with the thumbs-up but it wasn't an option.

Attachments

• $mypic_noglasses.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 113

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah psi_radar! Hee hee he you did it! It's good to see you handsome fellow! ;) BTW That's some healthy head of hair you're toting!

So glad you came to play...:boing1:

MJ :)

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Yeah psi_radar! Hee hee he you did it! It's good to see you handsome fellow! ;) BTW That's some healthy head of hair you're toting!

So glad you came to play...:boing1:

MJ :)

Thanks! I couldn't help myself, that was pretty fun. I kind of look like an aging, blondish speed racer. Why don't I have a chimp? I need one of those. One that wears overalls. As for the hair, the messiness: accurate, the fullness: not so much!
:rolleyes:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
Thanks! I couldn't help myself, that was pretty fun. I kind of look like an aging, blondish speed racer. Why don't I have a chimp? I need one of those. One that wears overalls. As for the hair, the messiness: accurate, the fullness: not so much!
:rolleyes:
Yes the hair well, therein lies the beauty of animation! Maybe the Army should use this for their ID Cards...ya know "Be all that you can be!" Hmmm.... Do you race cars? Radar/speed racer.... As for the chimp LOL check with Tess Hi Tess Hee hee got any chimps in overalls? she needs some wind in her sails it'll giver her something to do!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
.... As for the chimp LOL check with Tess Hi Tess Hee hee got any chimps in overalls?!

Of course, of course. Tess has all kinds of things and if she doesn't she can draw one very quickly I'm sure.

p.s.
Tess as always nice chattin' w/ you on the phone. Now I need to get back to work.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
Combine this picture with Ren's personality and the result is an eerily accurate portrayal of me.
and they just had to take that show off the air...my encouragable young mind enjoyed that show thoroughly. :ubercool:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful replies on getting the cartoon me posted. I didn't want to change my avatar...just wanted to post it as an attachment in the message. Managed to figure it out finally (duh) I also posted it as my profile pic. :)

Thanks for posting the link Feisty. It's fun stuff!

:partyon:

Attachments

• $Cartoon Pam.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 123

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Yes the hair well, there in lies the beauty of animation! Maybe the Army should use this for their ID Cards...ya know "Be all that you can be!"

Ha Ha! Yes, and perhaps The Queen of Pain can add a torso with HUGE pectoral muscles as well as a chimp with overalls! I'd print it out life size and tape it to all my mirrors. I'd be livin' the dream!

Hmmm.... Do you race cars? Radar/speed racer.... As for the chimp LOL check with Tess Hi Tess Hee hee got any chimps in overalls? she needs some wind in her sails it'll giver her something to do!

I do some racing--just on my commute though. :EG: Actually, I'd love to race, though these days I'd probably stick to motorcycles. In general, racing is a difficult and expensive field to break into--especially if you're limited by a fear of tumbling into hay bales at 100+ MPH like I am. The psi_radar is an acronym for Kenpo's What-If formula.

Chronuss said:
and they just had to take that show off the air...my encouragable young mind enjoyed that show thoroughly.

I know, the tv execs just didn't appreciate the sheer brilliance and social importance of Ren and Stimpy. ;) I've still got my tapes though.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
I do some racing--just on my commute though. :EG:
That's just funny! :D
Actually, I'd love to race, though these days I'd probably stick to motorcycles.
VROOOMMM VROOOMMM...How bout an animation bike race between you and Rich Parsons?....:cool:
The psi_radar is an acronym for Kenpo's What-If formula.
HUH...interesting...you'll have to share more another time!:)

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
VROOOMMM VROOOMMM...How bout an animation bike race between you and Rich Parsons?....:cool:

I didn't know Rich rides. Cool.

mj-hi-yah said:
HUH...interesting...you'll have to share more another time!:)

you betcha:
p= prefix, s= suffix, i= insert, r=rearrange, a=adjust, d=delete, a=alter, r=regulate. Did you cover this in your Kenpo school?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love it that we can all "see" each other rather than symbols. Everyone looks really great. I think that program works really well.

Sil Lum Tiger Lady - you do have tiger hair! Yours looks pretty good but I have to agree your tigerhalf/lady is alot more cool! I would keep it too. TW

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OOOOOOO I love my Ren and Stimpy and my tape broke :waah::wah:

I want my Ren and Stimpy NOW!!:tantrum: Put it back ON! Instead of the stupid "reality" TV shows!:cuss:

I don't think I'm happy enough.

B

Baytor

psi_radar said:
Happy happy joy joy!

I feel a night of cartoon viewing coming on.
Seth McFarlan has been introducing his favorite episodes of Family Guy on adult swim. He says some pretty bizzare things....good times.:D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
You look MARVELOUS!!!!:)
Thahnk you dahhlingk.

TW - yeah, I haven't had my avatar for very long so I wanted to keep it. My hair in real life has more steaks/highlights in it. It's very cool to see everyone's cartoon self. Mine is actually pretty close.

Latest Discussions