Talking avatars

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Has anyone had the thought of the avatars themselves making comments on this board? Maybe its just me, but sometimes, especially with user 'Empty Hands''s avatar, when I imagine that bird making the comments, rather than the user, its very funny to me. After all, who would ever think of a bird saying something like this:

thebirdeh8.jpg

http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=943548#post943548

Hahaha -- I can imagine some kingdom where this bird was elevated to be some kind of dictator, and then passed harsh judgement, saying "Punish the whores!" -- maybe its time to get some sleep.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am having way too many evil thoughts right now......

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but sometimes, especially with user 'Empty Hands''s avatar, when I imagine that bird making the comments, rather than the user, its very funny to me.

I know exactly what you mean! That bird always looked like he was itching for a fight, IMO. :rofl:

OP
newGuy12

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Actually, and I'm not kidding -- your avatar, and tellner's, are the other two that I also "see" talking in my mind, when I read the board.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, and I'm not kidding -- your avatar, and tellner's, are the other two that I also "see" talking in my mind, when I read the board.

I will say "ni!" again to you if you do not appease us.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
except CoryKS' avatar is just saying NEE or Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble
Dude don't make the Knights say that! Sheesh, haven't you learned from the movie!! Besides I don't have any Shrubbery!

As to Tellner's pic... there IS something similar... :D

Attachments

• $thatsracist.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 95

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score

Talking? Something's gone dreadfully wrong. If the whistling, piping ululations are starting to resemble human speech your fragile sanity is at risk. Quick! There's no time to lose! Take this short diagnostic test so that we can see if anything can be salvaged.

OP
newGuy12

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Uh-oh

INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
By the way, what IS that thing in your avatar, CoryKS? Is it an owl? I cannot make it out.

Yeah, it's fuzzy but it's the best picture I could find. It's the Knight Who Says "Ni!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Uh-oh

INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic.

INSANITY INDEX 9.48 This is a very high score, and it suggests that you are highly psychopathic: emotionally and behaviorally disordered. You seem to have a clear view of reality, but not of your own place in it. Although on the outside you are likely a dangerous killer, on the inside you're more like a frightened child. Which is crazy. Other notable people who scored this high include serial killer Richard Ramirez, a.k.a. 'The Night Stalker'.

Damn. With just a little more work...

Latest Discussions