Your avatar: What is the story behind it?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
The Potter Puppet Pals are hilarious. In a demented kind of way.

"Follow the butterflies...follow the butterflies...wheeeeeee!"
Ronuclus Exploducus!

I loved how Ron who ran away screaming runs up to Voldemort then stops and pauses... then... "BOTHER!" and runs away again!

I hope the animator makes more of them... :D

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's a secret in one of those puppet pals... freeze it during the green light when someone is avra-kedavra-ing someone - I forget who... but when there is a pentagram in the green light. Its a "secret" animation.

Edit; its time to update my avatar...

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
i just changed mine to my cat.... ummm hes my baby the only one ill have for about 5 years lol

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
There's a secret in one of those puppet pals... freeze it during the green light when someone is avra-kedavra-ing someone - I forget who... but when there is a pentagram in the green light. Its a "secret" animation.

Edit; its time to update my avatar...

Um...I *think* MA-Carver and I were just discussing the "secret animation"? :D

And the pentagram in question appears during the Voldemort avada kedavra-ing Snape sequence (I've watched it WAY too many times...)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Um...I *think* MA-Carver and I were just discussing the "secret animation"? :D
And the pentagram in question appears during the Voldemort avada kedavra-ing Snape sequence (I've watched it WAY too many times...)
Oh and remember that Sam gets full credit for finding that animation by the way... :D atta girl Sam!
Me thinks it's time to change my moniker... Carver? Hmm Martial Arts Carver... (what do you think Ceicei?? :wink2: )

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Mine is Ogami Itto, from the series Lone Wolf and Cub.

It's a picture of him looking miserable, as he often looks, being a truly kind and noble man forced into living as a demon with his toddler son, after his wife is murdered and he is framed as a traitor to the Shogun. His pain has an effect on me.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Me thinks it's time to change my moniker... Carver? Hmm Martial Arts Carver... (what do you think Ceicei?? :wink2: )

I have no objection if anyone wants to assume my maiden name. :uhyeah: (People tend to think you're my brother anyway.)

- Ceicei

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:

DOH...I just realized I made a typo, calling you "Carver" instead of "Caver". Sorry about that! :lookie:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
DOH...I just realized I made a typo, calling you "Carver" instead of "Caver". Sorry about that! :lookie:

Nah... it's happened so often that I'm used to it... gives me an excuse to give those who do typo a hard time (for the fun of it of course :wink1: )

I have no objection if anyone wants to assume my maiden name. :uhyeah: (People tend to think you're my brother anyway.)

- Ceicei
That and something else too... sometimes... :rolleyes:

But it does make it fun sometimes don't cha think so?

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My late trainer, Kevin had a photo of himself in pose & same uniform. I thought I'd emulate it.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well.. Mine's changed. It's now the Attention Deficit Demon familiar from the game Kingdom of Loathing (kingdomofloathing.com).

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I went for a change and retired the Anime girl for a bit.