Women's Avatars

R

RCastillo

Chronuss said:
okay......allow the ridiculing to begin...:uhohh:

Wow, what a makeover! From a W.Virginian, to a Homey from the barrios of Scottsdale,AZ. :mp5:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried using a cat....it didn't quite blend right. :)

I wish I could use my animated one (see profile for the pic), but it's just a bit too big. :(

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss I think you look very Matrix like ...cool. Rich that is so nice! Ok August then! Kaith yes cool animated pic, but there's something about a guy with purple hair :idunno: *growl* We like Darth...come on! You have to play...Boquan that's some finger you better get that looked at! :)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Wow, what a makeover! From a W.Virginian, to a Homey from the barrios of Scottsdale,AZ. :mp5:
dunno about the whole homey thing...but it was the closest thing that even remotely resembled any type of likeness...methinks I need to change the background...but they didn't have anything I liked... :/

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is one of about a dozen Cabbits we have.
His name is Inventory.

:)

(I used to sell anime goods....it was a running gag...he even had a name tag "Hello, my name is Inventory.".

:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Boquan that's some finger you better get that looked at! :)
Looks like his finger got stuck in the keyboard when he was picking out his goatee. :idunno:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Chronuss I think you look very Matrix like ...cool.
the people on the board that have been around me for more than three years, i.e., Seig, Tess, Fuzzy, Rusty, can without a doubt say that nine out of ten I'm wearing black...along with the glasses...and a cigarette in hand...except for the chance occurrance that I put on a color that blinds them such as yellow or blue...:)...however...I was goin' off the picture in the profile...so those can kinda sorta be compared....but they didn't have a gi clothing option...:rolleyes:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Will neon blue do?
http://rustaz.com/creations/grfx/bobblue.jpg

:rofl: (Yeah, thats me. back in 1998. I had hair then...bad pic though...)
YES :rofl: LOL tooo FUNNY! Is that your real hair??? What a cutie! Ok...I must know! Why do you always have something on your head?

Chronnus that's great so it's really you! Isn't this a rip?

Shesulsa :rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL.
ok, at the risk of drifting....
http://rustaz.com/creations/index.htm The 3 pics at the top are me. 1st is the original. 2nd 2 are 'repairs'. I've always wanted blue hair (dunno why..just did) but never could get away with it. Now that I can, well....there's not enough there (yet) to be worth the trouble. Plus, I get grief having to maintain a 'professional' appearence. Though I did do TorontoTrek this year with an interesting shade of red...LOL. Pity it washed out.

Why do I always have stuff on my head?

Cuz I keep getting hit there, of course. :)

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This has been a lot of fun. Thanks ladies, for cluing us in. I'm still undecided on how long to keep this avatar, though. We'll have to see how long the demand keeps up.

Kaith, real shame you can't shrink the one in your profile down. That's a really cool picture. Makes you look magically warriorlike, yet stylish.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
well there's mine... that's about as close as I could get to da real me... problem was the hat couldn't be altered... I'd prefer a caving helmet with a headlamp and a cave background and a white GI... but oh well...
Like Flatlander I'm not sure how long to keep it up... I still like the serenity that my old blue/grey/black one offered... we'll see

:asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
well there's mine... that's about as close as I could get to da real me... problem was the hat couldn't be altered... I'd prefer a caving helmet with a headlamp and a cave background and a white GI... but oh well...
Like Flatlander I'm not sure how long to keep it up... I still like the serenity that my old blue/grey/black one offered... we'll see

:asian:
Hee hee ladies another looker! You've got a nice strong jawline and I love the sideburns! No you gotta keep this... you guys are members of Shesulsa's Cartoon Face Network! - It's great MACaver! The best part is we never get any older...um I noticed no one choose the wrinkle option! :shrug: And here's something for your serenity:yinyang:...:)

Latest Discussions