Why it is great to be a woman

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We can take a bubble bath without feeling like a sissy.

Men likely make bubbles in a bath without feeling the least bit feminine about it.

Seriously though, be careful with bubble baths as they may not be all the good for women.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
HA! And they last longer than yours do too. Ours, 23 seconds...yours, 6.:p

Yes, it's good to be a woman. :D

6 seconds :eek:?????, that's it???!!!??? WoW, alot of you guys are being ripped off big time. There are techniques you know, time for you guys to do a bit of teaching, a lot of you guys Are instructors, start instructing ! Your not going to get what you want unless you Ask for it. :highfive:
lori

Raynac

Green Belt
Reaction score
Mulitple orgasms.

little known fact, a very small percent of the male population can experience mutiple orgasms

6 seconds :eek:?????, that's it???!!!??? WoW, alot of you guys are being ripped off big time.

yeah but how much easier are ours to achieve than yours? :)

plus bubble baths are totally manly!!! I know from experience that there is nothing better than a hot bubble bath after a long day of farming (or any form of steriotypically manly manual labour) to relax you and your sore muscles.

Last edited:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
little known fact, a very small percent of the male population can experience mutiple orgasms

Just as much fun to give as they are to receive. :lol2:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Both of these normally require partners, perhaps men but not always. And lets face it, women love to love other women.
lori

Not only that, but men love women who love to love other women.
:D

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to admit:
I love women. The world seems to be filled with beautiful women.
And I understand why women would love other women. Because I feel the same way.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out why women would love men.
What's to love about us? We are simply grown up kids, not anywhere near as attractive as most women, we don't understand women, don't share most of the interests...

I am not complaining of course :). I just don't get it.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to admit:

What's to love about us? We are simply grown up kids, not anywhere near as attractive as most women, we don't understand women, don't share most of the interests...

I gave up trying to understand women long ago, I've got a better chance of walking on the moon. Don't try to understand it, it just makes your head hurt, just enjoy it.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to admit:

What's to love about us? We are simply grown up kids, not anywhere near as attractive as most women, (huh???) we don't understand women, don't share most of the interests...

What's to Love about Men?!? The list is long. A room full of sweaty BJJ guys is like a room full of 5 year olds pumped up on Captain Crunch and testosterone. It can't get any more fun. Shoulders!!!!:inlove: Some of you taste as good as you look-vampfeed-. Masculine is GOOD! As I said, the list just keeps going............... I like men, alot.
lori

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's to Love about Men?!? The list is long. A room full of sweaty BJJ guys is like a room full of 5 year olds pumped up on Captain Crunch and testosterone. It can't get any more fun. Shoulders!!!!:inlove: Some of you taste as good as you look-vampfeed-. Masculine is GOOD! As I said, the list just keeps going............... I like men, alot.
lori

Well I am certainly not going to argue. I am glad you (as a group in general) do. On behalf of the men: thank you very much. :asian: We love you.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lori

Here here Lori! I love men. :asian:

Latest Discussions