Why it is great to be a woman

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Men are delicious. A well developed torso is a thing of beauty. A nice rich baritone makes me all squishy inside. Sometimes men smell really good.

Plus, they're good for carrying all kinds of heavy stuff;).

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
tasty men who smell good make me want to rip clothes...siiigrrOOWWwlllhh

um....where were we? oh! I love being a woman because we get to have all the fun toys to play with!

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not "girly-girl", but I like being feminine and feeling pretty sometimes. I can also enjoy pretty and cutesy things without having to make excuses. If my boyfriend walks my little dog, he feels he always has to tell people "it's my GIRLFRIEND'S dog!" heh heh :rolleyes:

I like it when guys open doors for me an other ladies. Even though I and most people, open or hold open doors for men and women all the time anyway--common courtesy. :asian:

I don't like cursing, but even though I never say anything about it, MOST men will refrain or apologize if I'm around just because I'm female. I prefer it that way as I don't want to hear that kind of talk anyway.

I'm looking forward to getting married and having children. I think the mother/child bond is extra special and I'm looking forward to experiencing that privilege.
love-smiley-029.gif

Robyn

Latest Discussions