What is Moh Kempo?

OP
M

MarkC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
And now this Moh Kempo school has started sending me emails...

gmkuoha

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I believe I saw your name come through the mail for new membership. Welcome aboard and hope that your journey in Professor Chow's Chinese Kara-Ho Kempo System proves to be exciting and enjoyable. Because I do not get on these forums too much, if you have any questions, you can write me directly by asking Sensei Randy for my student's e-mail address or contact Shihan John DeWitt at [email protected].

Sensei Randy is a very dedicated instructor in our system and tries to always do what is best for the system and the students. The good thing about it is that his instructor, Sensei Rod Martens, a national representative is nearby in Oregon. Have fun and hope to meet you someday.
Grandmaster

zenshack

White Belt
Reaction score
The evolution of Moh Kempo:

Zen Karate: 1961-1967
Moo Kempo (Kenpo) Karate: 1967-1972
Moo Kempo Kung Fu: 1972-1986
Moh Pai Kempo Kung Fu: 1986-Now
Pai Hu Shih: 1986-Now.

The Styles of Moh Pai Kempo Kung Fu - Zenshack

I am NOT a spin doctor and Moh Kempo is NOT American Kenpo, nor is it traditional Kenpo.

Simply stated, Moh Pai Kempo Kung Fu is a modern variation of Kung Fu taught in a traditional way.

zenshack

White Belt
Reaction score
I would like to the moderators of Martial Talk for allowing me to make the simple post above.

Unlike the spineless hypocrites at www.bullshido.net who banned me after creating an account last month and trying to make one innocuous post with a link similar to the one above.

They have many old forum threads bashing the style of Moh Kempo, it's founder Olaf Simon and his old Temple Kung Fu Studios.

I have no problem with these threads (Many over 10 years old). There is (or was), a lot of justified animosity out there. However along with the honest complaints and issues there are the usual jokes, innuendo and biased uninformed borderline slanderous comments. Whatever... it come with the territory.

But to be banned for making a simple post with a link to a website that has a very in depth informed opinion on the subject!

Truly shows that Bullshido obviously has there own biased agenda when it comes to this subject.

They literally said:

"the truth is not here"

A jokey reference referring to my post where I said "The truth is out there"

So again

Thank you

Latest Discussions