Do you know me? Time to Play The Game.

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
It's Time To Play The Game......
Play The Game!

Do you know me?

I served in Vietnam. Or maybe I was decorated on Gold or Sword. Maybe I rode with Pershing, or maybe I'm just back from the Sand. Either way I'm a 10th dan.

Do you know me?

I've been triple banned. Booted from all the friendly lands. Now I live in my own place, shiny and happy. Either way I'm a 10th dan.

Do you know me?

I'm a doctor, minted and buff. Don't ask me where I got it, cuz I'm the real stuff. Dig too deep and I'll stomp and I'll snort, either way, I'm a 10th dan.
Do you know me?

POOF! I appear! Sekaret scrolls passed down from ghosts of the past. You aren't worthy, take my word for it. Believe or debunk, either way, I'm a 10th dan.

Do you know me?

Question not, or sue you I will. My word is law, yours is but a lie. Either way, I'm a 10th dan.

Do you know me?

Bow down before Super Soke, triple dipped. I was knighted by Fed Ex, from the HQ in Missisip. No matter, the line it starts with me, what matters true definition when you're a 10th dan.

The Game, it is played

All the cards are displayed

A deck full of jokers for you see.

When reality's a dream

and there are dollar's to gleen,

the sheep are all that can be.

Time to play the game....
Time to play
Time to play
The Game.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
uhhh. Ok.

I think I get it. They are shots at all the typical "soke" archtypes. Military claims, titles of Dr., bogus scrolls etc. Right?

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Play The Game!

Do you know me?

Collage Man, Bred to Teach, no one really cares.

Grandmaster or Grandstander, no one really fears.

Soke bored, buffet bound, I daren't say.

Now it's time, the Game it shall be played.

Train by tape,

The art you rape

mail order master of nothing.

Keybored warrior, trapped in the closet.

Ageing wanna be

Claim to fame is fleeting.

Grab your stick, Grab your Gun,

Time now for some fun.

Assault and Battery

Hillery Slaterly

Two words now I'll say

Lets get ready.

Now lets get ready,

Time to play
Time to play
The Game.

PS "Mom and Dad, this is Chasey / Chasey, this is my mom and dad."

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dude! What was the answer to the last one? Now you got a new one ... or are they the same person with just more clues?

It's a little obscure ya know? :p

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Uhh, are you... Satan?

Could it be.......SATAN?!?!

Nope.

uhhh. Ok.

I think I get it. They are shots at all the typical "soke" archtypes. Military claims, titles of Dr., bogus scrolls etc. Right?

Give the man a cigar. Make it a Cuban. The Goooood stuff!

I know! I know! It's me!

Now I sue you!

:mst:

No, I sue you! My lawyer is a 9th Dan in sum dum ting.

No, it's me it's ME! I'll counter-sue YOU!

My counter is sue proof, it granite!

Dude! What was the answer to the last one? Now you got a new one ... or are they the same person with just more clues?

It's a little obscure ya know? :p

Of course. Because naming names is bad. Plus the bigger the fraud, the more likely they will threaten to sue. You, Me, the guy down the street, some baby in a crib.

Well... who ever you are I really don't care

Later

Your beady eyes and chi powers are too much for me. I wilt.

Someone water me, and make it a double.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Play The Game!

Do you know me?

My books are top seller even though all they contain is crap. My smoke bombs are dusty, and challenges go unanswered.

Do you know me?

I promoted my buddies and they promoted me. At a big banquet we ate til we burst, never mind that all my moves were edited and rehearsed.

Do you know me?

I threw a big shindig, never paid a dime. Suckers taught for nothing, while I gloat sublime.

Do you know me?

Students pay for everything, plastic tape on their belts. Weekly gradings are profitable even though I teach them nothing.

Do you know me?

I lurk in the shadows always seeking my name. Thrice removed from yuor site, I login all the same.

Do you know me?

I tae kwon dodo, and swing a rattan stick. Scam artist shister, real artsts make me sick.

Do you know me?

I come in many colors, shapes and such things. My title s often grandmaster, soke, or just dingaling.

Do you know me?

I train with exotic weapons, from Japan to the Kling. My dragon is Golden, my praises I will sing.

Do you know me?

Rattan warrior, or shadows of Iga, I wear many a costume, whatever it may bring. There are those here who should know me, in their faces I laugh. Forgotten so soon my friends? Little Computer Image, What Do You Bring?

Do You Know Me? Can You Control Me? Under The Bridge I Now Lay.
Into the Flame I Leap, Into Your Mind I Creep, $40 For YouR Test I Seek!

I am Many, I am One.
I am Fraud Meister,

Time to play
Time to play
The Game.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
For those none too quick on the draw, I am NOT talking about me.

For those quick on the draw, talk to your doctors about Enzyte, the natural enhansement formula 409.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
The return of Soke Calkins....... banned/exotic weapons/ Golden Dragon/10th dan.........

Last I saw he had 'invented' a companion version of 'sticky hands" - - - "sticky feet". No kidding - you can go look, but don't blame me for the nightmares.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
The return of Soke Calkins....... banned/exotic weapons/ Golden Dragon/10th dan.........

Last I saw he had 'invented' a companion version of 'sticky hands" - - - "sticky feet". No kidding - you can go look, but don't blame me for the nightmares.
Not him am I, but points you do score. Amongst the Lost Sheep, his Batleth does Score.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not him am I, but points you do score. Amongst the Lost Sheep, his Batleth does Score.
Actually....isn't "Sticky Feet" what one get from frequenting certain movie theaters? Soryy, couldn't help it. hahaha.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Rules of The Game:
  • Claim a Rank in an art or style that no one has ever heard of.
  • Create your own certficates and sign others names
  • Use Photoshop to add yourself in Gumpmation style to old photos
  • Threaten to Sue when questioned too heavily
  • Create your own clique when most others cannot stand you
  • Join Hall Of Fames to create credibility where none exists
  • Fabricate a Military Record when you have none, or a unremarkable one
  • Use Forums to covertly attack those who you envy or who are better than you or who are more legit
  • Ghosts are your friend, and banning but a sign of greatness.
  • Falsify credentials to enhanse or embelish your lackings
  • Buy recognition from Old-Boy boards, "Soke Councils" and the like
  • "Found" your own art when you are unable to hack it in the real ones.
  • When pressed, run in circles and ignore reality.
  • When others object, use larger fonts to over power them.
  • Complain tto moderators that being called on your bull **** is harassment then threaten them if they fail to silence the truth
  • When eejected, run to your own nest of suck asses and post half truths and utter fabrications that weak minded followers and pathetic wannabes will accept like kool aid.
  • Make public challenges that only the suck ups hear, then claim victory when they are not accepted, because no one heard.
  • When accepted, beg off with a thousand excuses/
  • Use two or more faces but never your own
What is The Game whose rules these are?

Why, ask the 10th dan founder soke grandmaster, for it is he for whom The Game Tolls.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know Luitenant X the almighty of all. He cab kill with just one look or breath fire from the gates of hell.

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
If one has read enough current and past postings on this Internet site, the "whom" being referred to will become readily apparent in short order. Careful reading between the lines and an in depth perusal of this very topic area will immediately pay great dividends in revealing several names. A few have the most intriguing title "Seeking Tranquillity" by their names. One can only hope that in their exile they have indeed found that most elusive of things. I however, highly doubt it, suspecting that most of those thusly ejected from this site are incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions and instead blame all ills on others. A poor showing indeed, but one quite normal for those who must buy rank and title and recognition.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also make sure to put ALL of the following in your signature. That is a sign of greatness.

-Soke (adding a number like Shodai Soke is even better)
-10th Dan
-Grand Master
-Founder
-Master Instructor

optional
-Jedi Knight
-Chosen One
-High Marshal
-Shogun
-Archduke
-Lord of the One Way
-God Emperor of the Known Universe

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Naming Names and Placing Blame Lead To Shame.

Four Horsemen Do Ride, 7 Victims They Find.

Do You Know Them? Do You Remember Them?

The Liar will rise, and lead by stick and bent knife. His service to country will be in question. Frogs will march in lockstep to his whim. When pressed for truth, muzzled you shall be, and in the land of the fool insanity will be king.

The Wanna Be is appear. Escaping before Exile, he will find his own way amongst the snakes, never a true Leader will he be. Hidden amongst the books, his path will be unremarkable, cutter of hair and author, many scree and decree will be his. From the shadows he will work, rejoicing in the pain of others.

The Impersonator will decend. A blind eye to his failings he shall have. Pen he shall place to paper and declare war against those who have no home he will. Firmly set in his ways, he will hear nothing, and all who ar enot with him are against him, viewed as weak and poorly. He will be meat for their blade.

From the Shadows will come a False Warrior. Riding with the Shark, he will use it's power to bring fear to those who see through him. In the city of Dallas, the false profit will be born. He will discover papers whose beginings lie in salt.

The Pact of Warsaw will see a warrior arise, bearing weapons of the future, and gold. A teacher of men, he will lead from the seat of a higher power, his past cloaked in mystery and untraceable shadow. He will be expelled from paridise after much anguish.

The lions will consume the ape, guardian of all things, and his bones will rot upon the carnes of the dead. Delusional, he will seek the abode of the damned, and entertain them, unaware that he is the bringer of laughter.

The brewer will pour a sour wine, his ingrediants confused. He will find many a door bared to him. In the mud pit he will find a new home, surounded by waste and void.

All Were Here. All Are Not. Some Are Still Here, Different Skin Do They Wear.

- NostraGameAss