What game are you playing these days?

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, went out and picked up some old X box games that I missed when they were new (and expensive).

I picked up:
XBox:
Soul Caliber 2
Tenchu
Red Dead Revolver
Thief

PC:
Simpsons Hit and Run
Hitman Contracts
True Crime: Streets of LA

I pre ordered Vampire the Masquarade: Bloodlines and got a free T shirt for it. First game that I will ever pay full price for.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am right at the end of Star Wars, KOTOR, and man, what a really cool game it's been. I don't think I'll be able to take on Darth Malak, though. I'm all out of life support and medpacks and such. I may be in trouble.....

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
*twitch*

Ummmmmm.... I'm an Everquest player... Since when are there "other" games???

*twitch*

:D

Actually, i'm not much of a console gamer. EQ is my mainstay, but I've been playing Star Wars: Battlefront, which is an AWESOME game (sure, it's just BF1942 with Starwars models, but how often do YOU get to shoot an ewok?)

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Isn't the going to be a new ever crack out now?
Theres also a new Halo coming out. Well I guess there are a ton of new great games coming out or that are out. I think I'm going to have to drop this whole school thing so I'll have time to play'em all.

R

raedyn

I've been obsessively playing Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind for XBox ever since we got the console (only a month or two ago). But the bugs are starting to really get me mad at the game, so I've taken a bit of a break to play Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance. My heart really belongs to the open-ended free-form games, but it's fun for a change to advance through more structured levels.

P

Patrick Skerry

I bought a cheap electronic hand held version of Four Across or Four in a Row, so I can play some quick and easy mind games while waiting for a bus, train, or trolley.

M

Master of Blades

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City recently, and as of Thursday I will be playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.......boy am I gonna fail my exams.... :idunno:

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Im playing Civilisation III at the moment. Im no good at those real time stragety games as I tend to loose all my people and forget what Im doing!!!! im female and should be able to multitask!!!! lol

B

bluespacething

Last night I decided to start over in Tony Hawk 4 so I played that for a few hours. Got pretty far. Twas entertaining to start over from the beginning.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Halo is fun. I have been playing that on weekends over at a friends place.
Now I want an x box but microsoft evil but halo good but.... Me confused.

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Mortal Kombat Deception. The MAs are crappy, as usual, but it "looks" realistic, and the gore is better than ever. Plus there's Chess Kombat! How can you go wrong with that?

J

jaymo

i like to play "feed the model" at adiosbarbie.com
besides that, i haven't played an actual video game since atari!

D

Deuce

I still like to go old school with Super Mario Brothers on NES. That game will live on forever.

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just beat "Freedom Fighter" on PS2....whew,that was awesome! If you like shoot-em-ups..this is a good one!

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, mark your calanders for the 9th of November. The hit X-Box game HALO's sequil, HALO 2 is hitting shelves. I personally can't wait, I'll have to take some vacation or something.

Cheers,

Ryan

Latest Discussions