What game are you playing these days?

Kamaria Annina

Green Belt
Reaction score
Siren - this movie is supposed to be a horror game... but oh dear is it FUNNY! The characters are japanese... with british voice acting :rolleyes:

Soul Caliber II - awesome fighting game!

Final Fantasy VI - hey, it's final fantasy! Can't really be displeased with it :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft.com

It is an online RPG and PvP and PvElite game based upon the warcraft world.

I love it.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well tommorow I'm off to a LAN party. Halo 2. Yes that's how I'm spending my new years day.
Loser who me... yup and proud of it.

C

clapping_tiger

I have been into Def Jam Fight for NY, and beat story mode not to long ago. What a fun game. But the reason I came back on here was to recommend to anyone, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. WOW what a challenging game. I have read rave reviews on this one and I have to say I agree with all of them.

Also Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal is fun too.

All for PS2 by the way.

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Onimusha 3: Demon Siege - which so far has been rather fun and entertaining. Challenging? Not sure yet, must wait till I beat the game. Although, I never did beat Onimusha 2...maybe because I think it sucks compared to the original Onimusha. Samanosuke kicks @SS!!!

-I used to play EverCrack, but that became such a chore to play. A friend at work is trying to get me into playing WorldofWarcraft, says its so much better than EQ. You know whats the biggest problem with playing games? Finding the time;-)

A---)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...Halo 2 has been sapping most of the hours in my day...I just look at it as Plasma Rifle training for when the invasion begins... :uhoh:

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
More halo 2 next friday. I'm going to get pwn3d.
I need to go out and buy an xbox and halo 2 so i play it mmore thann once a week. Dang it I'd need money and time for that.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Just an update:

I've pretty much retired from EQ, as I've lost my heart for the game. Too much of a timesink now to get anything accomplished.

Sooooooo, with that said, World of Warcraft is my new gem. :) If anyone is playing, check out the Garona server for a level 35 (almost 36) Night Elf hunter named Gile. :)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
damn...anyone have any advice for Halo 2 on Heroic...crikey...these bastards are relentless....headshots....headshots as far as the eye can see...:snipe:

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Umm kill them before they kill you...
That and make head shots alot...
and luck lots of luck

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
Umm kill them before they kill you...
That and make head shots alot...
and luck lots of luck
as soon as you come from cover, it's a friggin' head shot...thankfully the Marines aren't as smart and they just bumrush and make some decent cannon fodder while I can take out the snipers...oy...and the Marines can't drive worth a damn.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm playing this great fantasy game...well, it's really just an old-fashioned fantasy... where I get to see my boyfriend...and he's not playing a video game.

It's pretty cool.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
I'm playing this great fantasy game...well, it's really just an old-fashioned fantasy... where I get to see my boyfriend...and he's not playing a video game.

It's pretty cool.
Ya? Fantasy game? How much experience would you get for killing him? Is he higher level than you? Wonder what kind of special moves he's got.... wait... nm... i don't want to know... :D

RanaHarmamelda

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ok -- so, for Christmas, one of my friends bought me the Warcraft D20 book.

So, um -- I've been playing Warcraft 3 again. A lot. *grin*

Oh, and help on Halo 2 on heroic?

Bend over. Put your head between your legs. Kiss your @$$ goodbye.

Friend and I beat it on Easy, then Hard, then tried the hardest level, and, well --- we couldn't get past the first mission.

Ow.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
DBZ: Budokai 3 has been sapping some hours now...I was addicted to the first, didn't like the second, but the third more than makes up for it. only complaint is that a lot of the moves from the first Budokai cannot be done in the third unless a special event called a Dragon Rush is triggered, whichs makes them a pain in the **** to pull off but they deal oh so much more damage.

M

MisterMike

Just picked up Halo 2. I'm always a little behind the times on games. Or a few months...