What game are you playing these days?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
I'll be saving up for that on the GCN, but prolly won't play as Link...cheap character...

it's just me...but I refuse to use a male character in a game that has a visible indentation in the groin area...AKA, CT...I'd much rather use Spawn...;)

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
it's just me...but I refuse to use a male character in a game that has a visible indentation in the groin area...AKA, CT...I'd much rather use Spawn...;)

LOL...well, with the indent, you can tell it's male, unlike some Japanese characters, pop stars (dude! looks like a lady! seriously!), or David Bowie ;)

-Bowie remark purely in humor. Bowie is da man!...IMHO...-

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...Rusty...you're thinking before you're speaking....if the character's a male...there shouldn't be an indentation....there should be a bulge...now rethink about it...ya goof.

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
...Rusty...you're thinking before you're speaking....if the character's a male...there shouldn't be an indentation....there should be a bulge...now rethink about it...ya goof.

bah, my brain was on vacation. classes don't start till tomorrow...

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So I was think ing they need to make a game that looks anime.
I think that be cool.
I'm now playing Legend of Mana. I need to get Sword of Mana. Why does it cost so much to play video games.

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just started playing SSX3 and its awesome. The graphics are unbelieveable. Has anyone played "The Getaway"?
Sean

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardheadjarhead
Just finished "Deus Ex" and "Call of Duty".

Tomorrow I'm going to go rent MOH "Rising Sun" for the Playstation.

Regards,

Steve

I hate you. Those are three of the games at the top of my list that are just too expensive right now. (Deus Ex II, not I)

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hate you. Those are three of the games at the top of my list that are just too expensive right now. (Deus Ex II, not I)

Oh, you're going to hate me even MORE then...

I got Deus Ex free. Call of Duty was a Christmas present. And MOHRS isn't worth purchasing, according to the reviews, as it has very few levels. Its worth renting, though.

I'll borrow Deus Ex II from the kid that gave me DE-I.

I'm a cheap @*&^%$@#.

Regards,

Steve

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardheadjarhead
Oh, you're going to hate me even MORE then...

I got Deus Ex free. Call of Duty was a Christmas present. And MOHRS isn't worth purchasing, according to the reviews, as it has very few levels. Its worth renting, though.

I'll borrow Deus Ex II from the kid that gave me DE-I.

I'm a cheap @*&^%$@#.

Regards,

Steve

You did motivate me to go trade in some games and get MOH: Breakthrough. It made for a 4:00am night on a Sun. and I'm dyin at work now. Can I balme you for that to? It is a pretty good expansion if you like MOH. Covers Italy and Afrika.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll probably get it.

MOH Rising Sun is really quick. Only nine levels. Kind of disappointing when you compare it with the other games and Call of Duty.

Regards,

Steve

C

Crazy Chihuahua

Rainbow Six 3 (SO sweet!) and also I've been playing LOTR: Return of the King a bit, too.

M

Master of Blades

I've played the Getaway....Its alright, and pretty accurate in the area that its based (I like live in the area its based on) but as far as games go its a bit crappy. Getaway 2 looks alright. :asian:

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by JDenz
NHL 2004 has awsome fights.
Theres something about a hockey game having good fights...
Oh yeah theres already a whole genera(no clue on the spelling) for that. Its called a fighting game. But yeah its fun to play.

Tapps

Green Belt
Reaction score
ESPN Hockey = video crack !

Also playing LOTR Return of the king but I'm stuck.
I keep whoopin up the lord of the dead but the cave collapses on me !

2fisted

Picked up King of Fighters 2000/2001. Very cool 2d fighting game. Still playing the Buffy ps2 game, and Disgaea....

Tapps

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just got Buffy Chaos for X-Box.

I little quirkier than the original but cool.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm now playing skies of Arcadia Legends for gamecube. It's a fun game. it can get a bit old though.

Latest Discussions