What game are you playing these days?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As a matter of fact I'm looking for TWO games to put BACK on my computer... two OLD games:

WarGames (based on the movie)

Battle Chess

If anyone has these and wanna get rid of them PM me and we'll negotiate.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Final fantasy tactics is a great game isn't it.
NOw has anybofy played the game Moria. the really old game where you are a @ and stuff. Thats what im playing now.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've been having a lot of fun playing Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 5, and SSX 3 all on the Game Cube lately. :)

Robyn :asian:

M

Master of Blades

I'm enjoying.....

Ps2: The sadistic world of Manhunt, The violent world of Smackdown 5, The very freaky world of ProjectZero (While I await number 2), NBA Live 2K4 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2.

Gamecube: Viewtiful Joe, Mario Kart Double Dash, F-zero GX, and thats about it.

My brother has the X-box at the moment but Im enjoying watching him play Voodoo Vince and few other bits and bobs :D

A

Akula

Halo (for the PC) - graphics are even better than the X-Box.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I've been playing Halo religiously...and watching the eight minute trailer for Halo 2...must...buy...

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
...I've been playing Halo religiously...and watching the eight minute trailer for Halo 2...must...buy...

They have a preview disk of like two levels of Halo 2 out at Best Buy right now. Its in a bundle with an extra controller and a coupon book for new games.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hrm...methinks a trip to Best Buy may be worthwhile...also been reading the books based on the game...the Master Chief is a badass and Cortana certainly is one smug female...;)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
is Budokai 2 better than the reviews make it out to be...? they couldn't have screwed up the single player mode that badly...did they..? :confused:

T

TheRustyOne

Spyro, Enter the Dragonfly *grin*

...won't be able to play it after i go back to school, tho...tis my sister's game..:(

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
...been playing Soul Calibur II of late as well...heheheee...:D

I'll be saving up for that on the GCN, but prolly won't play as Link...cheap character...

I've got Mario Party 5, and it's pretty fun...the computer is a cheatin' bastard tho...:(

...as for online games, pogo.com is my place. poppit, sweet tooth, and alchemy occupy my time :)

Latest Discussions