What are the Best, Quick Fight Stoppers?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If it’s in your whealhouse, I’ve always liked uppercut, head butt...whatever. (Head butt and uppercut being interchangeable)

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
If it’s in your whealhouse, I’ve always liked uppercut, head butt...whatever. (Head butt and uppercut being interchangeable)
I love me some headbutt.

I was about 20 when me and a buddy both fake head-butted each other at the same time and collided. He got a giant goose egg, and I was fine. It was that day I learned I was a bone head.

D

Deleted member 39746

It's honestly the best fight stopper I know of.

Until they take your entire magazine because they are running on Adrenaline. :p

Personally i dislike the concept of headbutting anything unless you really have to. Your using your most vital area as a weapon its kind of ehh. (now if you had head armour on and they didnt, go for it)

Ear slaps, chin jabs, throat shots, eye attacks and groin shots work. And Torches also work as that will blind anyone not wearing heavily tinted glasses at night. (if they are worth anything anyway) Latter two might work better if adrenaline isnt involved or other drugs.

MetalBoar

Black Belt
Reaction score
A super secret technique that's worked pretty well for me a couple of time: "Hey friend, I don't have any problem with you so how about I buy you a beer and we forget the whole thing?".

SadisticReaper0

White Belt
Reaction score
I think I know Bruce liked the finger jab/thrust into the eyes. Bil Gee?
He supposedly tried this against Jack Man Wong.
Maybe a forward foot front snap kick into the stomach or jewels?
Anything else?

Punch to the throat
Front snap kick to the belly
Rising front kick to the balls
Fingers to the eyes
Submission
Sweep the leg johnny

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Punch to the throat
Front snap kick to the belly
Rising front kick to the balls
Fingers to the eyes
Submission
Sweep the leg johnny

If you can even manage to apply any of those in a reliable fashion, I think you may be surprised just how little effect they may have against a determined opponent.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If A uses straight punch and B uses hay-maker, my money will be on B.

The PRO of the hay-maker is it can be a both offense and defense move. If you throw a straight punch toward my face, my hay-maker can not only knock down your punching arm, if you move in fast enough, my hay-maker can hit on the side (or the back) of your head.

IMO, when you feel threaten, a "45 degree downward hay-maker" can knock down everything coming toward your face.

Here is an example.

The boxer is experienced, and has a TON of height and reach on the much smaller fighter. Another ridiculously biased video.

Latest Discussions