We know you practice Martial Arts, when your not doing that...

Sylo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
We know you practice Martial Arts, when your not doing that...

what other extra curriculur activities do you participate in for enjoyment?

I will start..

I sing for a band, play guitar and write music. I also enjoy drawing, and playing computer games/console games. I also like doing graphic art.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association.) I'm expert in all categories going on master.

Deaf

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mostly reading and writing fill my time when not training. I also dabble with my guitar every now and then...nothing serious.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shooting, reading, cooking, and throwing 'hawks a lot as of late. Lots of horseback riding too.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Reading has always been a primary love of mine. I've been a little lax of late due to too much computer gaming :eek:.

Age of Empires, Counterstrike and most especially Gran Turismo are to blame for that.

Gardening too is a major eater-of-hours, akin to the passions of Hobbits I just love nurturing things that grow.

OP
Sylo

Sylo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Reading has always been a primary love of mine. I've been a little lax of late due to too much computer gaming :eek:.

Age of Empires, Counterstrike and most especially Gran Turismo are to blame for that.

Gardening too is a major eater-of-hours, akin to the passions of Hobbits I just love nurturing things that grow.

At least your not sucked into the deathtrap that is World of Warcraft.

at least I am playing the "ninja" like class.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D It's not nicknamed World of Warcrack for nothing :lol:.

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I enjoy watching football, I am also a huge ufc fan. I cant help it. I used to like boxing when I was a kid, but they always tie up, in mma, they tie up, they get taken down, and get hit. I also have a son on the way, so that takes up a lot of time just getting ready for him.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife & I are owned by our Portuguese Water Dog, Trixie. Trixie does agility, breed-specific water work (think agility in the water) & has been on tv (groomed on Animal Planet's "Groomer has it.") My wife is her handler & I'm her sherpa.

I also read often & I'm a lay eucharistic minister a my church.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, most people I know say I am ALWAYS doing martial arts... but otherwise I enjoy reading, I play the saxaphone and I am always ready to play some softball! My sister's four kids all play soccer so I spend a lot of time on the sidelines of the soccer field, even though I still don't get the sport.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Riding, training and breeding sport horses and racehorses, teaching dressage, sitting on various boards for the equestrian community, helping to run several animal rescues, giving seminars and one-on-one sessions in behavior modification for abused/fearful/aggressive animals we take into the rescue. I read and paint when I can get a few moments down time. I'd love to go back to University and take a few classes. I miss doing research.
Lori

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I read, novels, four to six per week. I ALWAYS have a book, if not on me, in my car. Sooner or later, you're gonna wait, might as well have something to entertain yourself while waiting.

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score
Señor Nyrotic likes reading fantasy and about martial arts. He also enjoys playing video games, though he understands they are detrimental to his health. He also likes running and doing push ups and sit ups (It's a military thing :) He would like to take up writing for himself, though recent emotional and situational problems have put a halt on that for now. He would also like to take up gardening in the future once he's all settled in to life. Herr Nyrotic really enjoys drawing as well. He's self-taught and as such lacks many of the intricacies of finer art, however he still loves drawing cartoonish anthropomorphic animals.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a personal trainer so i go to the gym a lot, i write A LOT, and read when i'm not writing. lol! :uhyeah:

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
semi-active in music (here's some mp3s http://www.lawrence.com/bands/crown_vic/)

currently working on a half-serious black metal concept album about zombies. i read a lot, mostly religion & philosophy, write (not as much as i'd like) & cycle through various hobbies, most recently candle-making. i play with my dog & try to find time for my wife between working 3 jobs.

jf

Latest Discussions