We know you practice Martial Arts, when your not doing that...

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I like to read and write about science and philosophy. I like doing anything related to space and anything with other space exploration enthusaists.

I play guitar, harmonica, and didgeridoo

I hike, mountain bike, snowboard, kayak, SCUBA dive, and skydive

I spend time with my girlfriend and our dog...

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Until recent, I homeschooled which took up most of my time.

I'm an artist, an impressionist painter. Now, that I have more time, I might start entering shows again. I haven't had time to paint in eons.

I also exercise 2- 3 hours a day, practicing forms, jumping rope, etc.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing, drawing, web design, shooting, playing around with my dog, and working on my house in Vermont.

Hyper_Shadow

Green Belt
Reaction score
Freerunning and generally trying to find an alternative adrenaline rush other than a combat one.

In my quiet time I like to listen to some good old relaxing music (metallica, megadeth, y'know the classics). I also enjoy cooking, reading and playing my Xbox 360 (what I now call Bill Gates Eternal Ripoff Engine). I'm currently enjoying being an Overlord. I like to research warrior cultures throughout the ages and have a particular fascination with the vikings and their mythology.

I suppose I just do whatever takes my fancy on the day. I like to try at least one new thing a week, be it read a new book, learn a new skill anything like that.

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
professional artist as well as serving in the National Guard for my state as an MP. Other than that... Anything that pumps my heart rate above 120 is great. And if I can do it on the back of a Mountain Bike... Weeeeeeee

Regards,
Walt

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, having just closed teh family business that I ran for teh last 15 years, I am currently enjoying being unemployed and on 'husband welfare'.

Other than that, I enjoy reading (non-fiction: call it part of my 'Type A" personality, but even 'pleasuer reading' has to have a purpose). I was just PADI certified for SCUBA in June. I am active in my church, and as a Mom, I am active in Girl Scouts, school activities, and LOTS of chaufferring.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I drink a lot.

And brew beer.

And I recently got addicted to playing TORIBASH online.

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
cool thread!

I enjoy gardening, herbalism (make my own scrubs, soaps, salts, lotions, perfumes, etc), hiking, and playing with cats and hubby....and soon to be child # 1!

Latest Discussions