USAT Texas Qualifier

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was hoping some of you maybe at the Texas qualifier for USAT and we could meet for a drink or lunch? Let me know. I believe it is May 15 2010.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was thinking about signing up Sam for the U24 Team Trials. I am still waiting to see what they do with last year's team. I know there is rumor that they are going to the Spanish Open but I have not seen anything yet to convince me that that is true.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry terry, I havent been to a TX state since I left TX in 2004.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry terry, I havent been to a TX state since I left TX in 2004.

Texas State has already been, this is the qualifier, I know same thing but it is billed that way.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was thinking about signing up Sam for the U24 Team Trials. I am still waiting to see what they do with last year's team. I know there is rumor that they are going to the Spanish Open but I have not seen anything yet to convince me that that is true.

They have contacted Mario Harris(u24B) on our team. He will replace Jermaine James on the u24 team. They are telling him that he is going to Spain. I will let you know when he gets his plane ticket.

Looks like 3 will be going to Spain from TDT Kym(AAU), Vlad(AAU) and now Mario(USAT U24).
Not bad for a Team of 20!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They have contacted Mario Harris(u24B) on our team. He will replace Jermaine James on the u24 team. They are telling him that he is going to Spain. I will let you know when he gets his plane ticket.

Looks like 3 will be going to Spain from TDT Kym(AAU), Vlad(AAU) and now Mario(USAT U24).
Not bad for a Team of 20!

That is great, I hope they do well.

Latest Discussions