Reaction score
:lurk:

this is interesting... I just hope you guys don't get the thread locked

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
what I don't get is that when new students comet o MA for the first time they're ashamed of being a white belt, and are afraid they are going to be picked on by higher ranking students, now at my school if I see that i will nip that one in the bud right then and there, because it does nothing but give MAists a bad rep. Although no matter where you go there will always be a hazing, but its when practitioners put the new comer down, makes me sick.

does anyone else had this kind of problem before? And how did you handle it?

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sin said:
what I don't get is that when new students comet o MA for the first time they're ashamed of being a white belt, and are afraid they are going to be picked on by higher ranking students, now at my school if I see that i will nip that one in the bud right then and there, because it does nothing but give MAists a bad rep. 1) Although no matter where you go there will always be a hazing, but its when practitioners put the new comer down, makes me sick.

2) does anyone else had this kind of problem before? And how did you handle it?
1) Really?

2) No

Colin_Linz

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sin said:
what I don't get is that when new students comet o MA for the first time they're ashamed of being a white belt, and are afraid they are going to be picked on by higher ranking students, now at my school if I see that i will nip that one in the bud right then and there, because it does nothing but give MAists a bad rep. Although no matter where you go there will always be a hazing, but its when practitioners put the new comer down, makes me sick.

does anyone else had this kind of problem before? And how did you handle it?
I have never seen this. I can see how it may occur in some art though.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
THREAD CLOSED

there had been some good ideas and talk but all that has gone away so this thread is closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.