Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Tim (AKA Timo -Tim-mo) and I found this site via Google. I found about Wing Chun via a flyer and joined a school. Me being me though, dismissed it for other things and for not being offensive enough. Mmm, there is the idiocy that lies within. Now I have realised that Wing Chun is my balance. As such I hope that I will be able to touch upon those Wing Chun practitioners with questions. I like to jabber and I think this is the place :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Wing Chun and jabber are definitely welcome here :)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Timo.. you will find plenty of jabbering here and a wealth of no nonsense knowledge.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tim, Jump right in. The water can get deep and turbid at times, but there myriad topics and the general group seems to be of somewhat sound mind if not occasionally derailed by deeply held passions. All in all a group of people to be respected and embraced.

Last edited:

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT, Timo! Although, I'm not a wing chun stylist, I can certainly jabber with the best of them ;)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Howdy!

For what its worth, you dont need to learn how to be offensive. You just need to break as many rules as possible, as quickly as possible.
Id suggest starting by spamming all of our inboxes with ads.

I know, that was terrible.
Have a free drink! Maybe youll actually get yours.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheers peeps :) Just for the record, I am not a spammer lol. Chosen my school and first lesson on Thursday. Hopefully my right knee will still be intact! Looking forward to it though.