Hello from wing chun

kicka

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
feels like it's been ages since last time i've been on an online forum, though it's only been a year or two!

So i am new here, after searching and reading various articles around the net only today i realised there are forums too..terrible, but i guess goes together with my attempt to decrease "online time"..

My story: I started practising a weird kung fu style combining different animals and yoga for a 3-4 months..back then i had no idea what was it or what was i doing. But i loved that space, had a huge dragon painted on a wall :D
Long story short i moved city and being curious about that kung fu i just have gotten a taste of, i searched for a kung fu class near that new city. And that's how i found wing chun.
I am a Wing Chun practitioner for three years now, i practise regularly 3 times a week for 2-3 hours each time, plus the hours i spend at home now and then. Although i haven't managed yet to establish any home practising routine i am looking forward to it.
Additionally, i recently started doing some qigong exercises as i found them helpful towards my wing chun and general well being.

What else should i say..did i mention i am quite enthusiastic towards wing chun? :) It's been a very interesting journey for me so far both physically and mentally.
See you around..

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
feels like it's been ages since last time i've been on an online forum, though it's only been a year or two!

So i am new here, after searching and reading various articles around the net only today i realised there are forums too..terrible, but i guess goes together with my attempt to decrease "online time"..

My story: I started practising a weird kung fu style combining different animals and yoga for a 3-4 months..back then i had no idea what was it or what was i doing. But i loved that space, had a huge dragon painted on a wall :D
Long story short i moved city and being curious about that kung fu i just have gotten a taste of, i searched for a kung fu class near that new city. And that's how i found wing chun.
I am a Wing Chun practitioner for three years now, i practise regularly 3 times a week for 2-3 hours each time, plus the hours i spend at home now and then. Although i haven't managed yet to establish any home practising routine i am looking forward to it.
Additionally, i recently started doing some qigong exercises as i found them helpful towards my wing chun and general well being.

What else should i say..did i mention i am quite enthusiastic towards wing chun? :) It's been a very interesting journey for me so far both physically and mentally.
See you around..
Hell, from a fell newbie. Hope you enjoy.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

See you around..

There is a lot of WC experience here, but it's anything but an echo chamber. You should either love it or completely hate it, depending on your POV .

Welcome. :)

OP
kicka

kicka

White Belt
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome everyone :)

wingerjim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

See you around..
Welcome kicka. I hope you find this forum helpful, as I have.

Latest Discussions