mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Gary :) ...BTW any more bleeding? -vampfeed-

R

RCastillo

mj-hi-yah said:
I like your avatar Gary! :) Can anyone provide a list of all the sets from Tracy's Kenpo?

Thanks,
MJ :asian:

We have some sets, but they are not required, if you look at Master Tracy's requirements.

How else may I be of service to you, my dear! :kiss:

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Uh, wait a minute. That burly looking bartender says he overran your tab. What we gonna do?

Yep, he sure is a big feller. You don't think he's just standing on some crates behind the bar do you?

So we ain't drinking until we fix the tab? :miffer:

Hold my hat, and don't drink what's left of my beer unless you want to fix the tab?

Don (El Paso)

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I used to study Tracy's a looong time ago,I still practice most of the Kata's and sets.I mainly practice JKD.

Gary,
Has either art influence the way you do the other? Have you exclusively adapted something from one system into the other?

Don (El Paso)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
We have some sets, but they are not required, if you look at Master Tracy's requirements.

How else may I be of service to you, my dear! :kiss:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....well, now that you mention it I am still awaiting my pic :wink2:....

R

RCastillo

mj-hi-yah said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....well, now that you mention it I am still awaiting my pic :wink2:....

ya gotta go to my website to see it! :ultracool

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Thanks for the link! Great site!
MJ,
stay away from the darkside. Castillo can be evil! He already told you that he was like Darth Vader and will lead you down the wrong path. :asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
MJ,

stay away from the darkside. Castillo can be evil! He already told you that he was like Darth Vader and will lead you down the wrong path. :asian:
:duel: It's ok really, I never leave home without the force!!! Besides he's one of my subcontractors....yes, he works for me....:angry:

G

Gary Crawford

don bohrer said:
Gary,
Has either art influence the way you do the other? Have you exclusively adapted something from one system into the other?

Don (El Paso)
Yes,Kenpo,of course is my base style and will always be part of me,JKD gives me more options.I really like the part of JKD that comes from wing chun.The fencing footwork has been the most difficult thing to apply,so I still end up reverting back to kenpo footwork when sparring.

R

RCastillo

don bohrer said:
Yep, he sure is a big feller. You don't think he's just standing on some crates behind the bar do you?

So we ain't drinking until we fix the tab? :miffer:

Hold my hat, and don't drink what's left of my beer unless you want to fix the tab?

Don (El Paso)

Tell you what;you got deal with that biker, and I'll go start the car! :)

G

Gary Crawford

They said you can throw darts for it....double or nothin!