Those peacefull Palistinians.....

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Israel does not want the WB. They don't want Gaza either. Problem is, neither do Egypt and Jordan. Israel tried to give it back. It didn't work. So now those to territories are in a no-mans land. Gaza is ruled by Hamas, Israel has totally withdrawn. The WB is a bit more fluid, usually more stable. It may be controlled and secured to a large extent by Israel, but it is not part of Israel. The reason Israel can'y justy declae a border is that while some settlements are deep inside the WB, a lot are just by the border. The Green line does not work. It will require a lot of give and take. Jerusalem is an issue, but so is Hebron.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The Two State Solution, is worthless, it is impossible to have two nations live peacefully side by side when one is dominated by a terrorist organization whose charter demands the destruction of Israel. The Israelis have tried everything short of mass suicide to gain peace, and yet, nothing is ever good enough.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
In my book, when you use the word Zionist, as if it is a slur, that crosses the line.

I said Zionistic and as I understand it it describes the ultra right faction of the political spectrum who also support the settlement politics.

never knew it was a slur.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I said Zionistic and as I understand it it describes the ultra right faction of the political spectrum who also support the settlement politics.

never knew it was a slur.

It is usually used not so much as a slur, but as a word instead of 'Jews' in a pegorative context.

A Zionist is a Jew who wishes the establishment and continued existence of the State of Israel. I'm a Zionist, and hardly a right-wing settler.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is usually used not so much as a slur, but as a word instead of 'Jews' in a pegorative context.

A Zionist is a Jew who wishes the establishment and continued existence of the State of Israel. I'm a Zionist, and hardly a right-wing settler.

Then I shall extend my apologies to you should I have insulted you.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i am trying to play within the rules Gran, something i didnt always do, and it is in fact a violation of the MT TOS