Those peacefull Palistinians.....

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As with many words, whether something is a slur or not comes down to the intent of the speaker/writer. Zionist, in our social context at least, is not a perjorative, being, rather, a description of a political position.

As an open note to all contributors on the site, there is indeed a set of standards of behaviour that are expected of posters here. If you read something that you think transgresses those codes then the proper approach is to report the post via the authorised channels.

By all means, of course, ask someone to calm down if they are getting overly obnoxious about something and you think that perhaps you can head off a confrontation with a few soft words.

But at the end of the day, there are procedures in place and staff to ensure their execution. Individual members do not need to perform the functions more properly performed by those who have volunteered to carry them out - they just need to bring any salient matters to the attention of said staff via the RTM feature.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
no, telling another poster to "get a flippin clue"

I have been dinged for less than that under the "rudeness" banner

I am certainly clueless what you are speaking off, regular and flippin clues included.

:confused::confused:

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
dont worry about it Gran, it wasnt directed at you, since you are not continually rude. Like i said i am TRYING to play by the rules

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
dont worry about it Gran, it wasnt directed at you, since you are not continually rude. Like i said i am TRYING to play by the rules

Considering it was the 2nd pot shot you took at me, I am not worried but considerably annoyed.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
gran, i am not saying i will always succeed, but i am trying to limit myself to attacking the opinion, not the person posting it

i may fail, but i will try.

please forgive me if you think i ever cross the line

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
theo5.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
gran, i am not saying i will always succeed, but i am trying to limit myself to attacking the opinion, not the person posting it

i may fail, but i will try.

please forgive me if you think i ever cross the line

Considering the way you are cavorting, toying and skipping over the line at your leisure, I am reserving judgment.

Latest Discussions