This is it!!!!!!

Tempest71

White Belt
Reaction score
Its 6.44am here and I am just about to leave for black belt testing!!! So excitted about this but also nervous which I suppose is a good thing. I completed a large physical test last week and really enjoyed it but this is something else!!! The result of years of sweat and tears to get here. Wish me luck x:)

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I do not indulge on the term "luck"

In other words, I do not believe there is "good luck" nor "bad luck" - just circumstances.

If you had gave your training your best, then you will succeed in your endeavors without "luck wishing"

Please come back posting on how you did

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was always prepared to the utmost, and trained so friggin hard before my black belt tests that when the testing day arrived I just went into auto-mode. Everything came smoothly and easily to me. I didn't have to think, I found that I just reacted, and the pretest nerves went away as the test moved forward. I credit it to my months of pretest preparation.

If you've prepared well, you'll be good to go, no worries. That nervousness will disappear, bet on it. Best wishes and luck with your test!!! :asian:

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if someone was taking digital video of your testing.

OP
T

Tempest71

White Belt
Reaction score
Evening all, just to let you know I passed with flying colours!!! Was an amazing day and I have truly earned my 1st degree black belt!! x

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet!!

That would not be luck, that would be circumstance.

Luck, in the sense of the word, is "chance", which cannot be forced

There isn't any chance upon preparation and opportunity

When there is preparation, opportunity is forced.

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Its 6.44am here and I am just about to leave for black belt testing!!! So excitted about this but also nervous which I suppose is a good thing. I completed a large physical test last week and really enjoyed it but this is something else!!! The result of years of sweat and tears to get here. Wish me luck x:)

Well? How did it go?

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Evening all, just to let you know I passed with flying colours!!! Was an amazing day and I have truly earned my 1st degree black belt!! x

For some reason, I did not see this post.

Congrats! And it wasn't a matter of luck.

SnyderD

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything went well. I agree that your dedication to training and preparation have brought you this far. Stand proud in your accomplishment.

mmartist

Green Belt
Reaction score

Congrats , fulfiling something after a lot of difficulties is always rewarding :)

Latest Discussions