The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL ... the munchies were yogurt and pretzels ... I was good for a change.

Yes you where, me I am still trying to loose more wieght but working out is making me be more agile at this time. So know I am fat and can move YEA!!!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not bad at all ... yet. We're trying some new, but not so new, things, like lower prices for one, in a large training hall ... so, with the prices here in San Diego, gonna be a rough go, but we'll do it!

So you lowered your prices?

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It could get better in time who really knows now a days.

At this point it is his problem, not mine. I can be civil to people, even if I don't like them. But to act as he did, like it is my fault that all but one of his BBs left, is absurd ... I have to laugh ... It's really easy to blame others.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sandy Eggo is a pricey town. I lived there in the early 80's.

Well, I was stationed there. Beautiful and expensive.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At this point it is his problem, not mine. I can be civil to people, even if I don't like them. But to act as he did, like it is my fault that all but one of his BBs left, is absurd ... I have to laugh ... It's really easy to blame others.

Yes it is but one must always try and open the eye's of the blind so they can see.
icon14.gif

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So you lowered your prices?

No, started with them low .. trying to keep them there. We're not using contracts either. We decided to put the pressure on ourselves to keep students with great classes and training, rather than by a signature or investment. Not an original idea by any means, just the opposite of the most recent school we came from.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We decided to put the pressure on ourselves to keep students with great classes and training, rather than by a signature or investment. Not an original idea by any means, just the opposite of the most recent school we came from.

That is an admirable way to run a school.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, oh great one! Show me the way.

Not me all my old egotistical instructors are long behind me and I do not want anything to do with them. So you need to find someone else:rofl:. Remember I live in an area that is cutthroat as any.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, off to the bookstore on the way to the school. My instructor has a spread in the June issue of Inside Kung Fu magazine, gonna see if it hit the shelves yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions