The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello all, it is I, your Dark Mistress :D making a delightfully evil frozen pizza for dinner tonight. :p

Isn't that fantastic? ;)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not actually sure... not too many, but it depends on what I can get waived.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not actually sure... not too many, but it depends on what I can get waived.

I know how that goes. Hopefully you have someone that actually answers those kind of questions. my wife is going back to further her nursing degree and the people at the university are ... Oh yeah, I can't post that kind of language on this forum. We have never had a phone call actually returned yet from the university.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seems fitting I'll post on this thread to go from purple to brown. After all I went from blue to purple here as well.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Evening all!

How was everyones dinner?

I am sitting in my grad class, eating microwave popcorn from the vending machine, as I didn't have time to get a sandwich... sadly, it was one of the better choices.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it was simply exquisite! My mother in law is a world class cook and tonight was no less than that. I ate to much but hey that is okay, sometimes!

How is everyone else on this fine Friday night?
Now I really am jealous!!!

I'm doing great! Got my knives from Matt and love the boot knife. Just working on cutting down my "Nightshade" one to fit that scabbard so I can do some draw to the cut/trap training with it!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Brian, can ya come down in the morning and take care of our animals? Gotta early class so I gots to get up wayyyy to early for a Saturday!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I am back! Yes that is how long it takes me to feed and dish out water to our south american daygus! (know I do not know how to spell it right) They are small rodent like hamster like pets. Those are the big pets at our house. They were for the kids but they lost interest and now they are all mine!
icon9.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My neighbor walked my dog for me because I am at grad school and haven't been home since 6:45 am... and it's 7:40 now, with at least 90 minutes before I get home again. I am ssssoooo tired, and tomorrow I have to do it again from 8:30 - 5:00.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My neighbor walked my dog for me because I am at grad school and haven't been home since 6:45 am... and it's 7:40 now, with at least 90 minutes before I get home again. I am ssssoooo tired, and tomorrow I have to do it again from 8:30 - 5:00.

Wow Kacey, I am sorry to hear about that. However, in the end it will be worth it so hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions