The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gotta large cuppa-o-coffee and I'm getting ready to face the day.....

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
6A - 2P shift sounds great actually. Sorry, but being in construction (Electrician) this time of year is 5A - 8 or 9P. Thank heaven it only lasts a couple of months. But yeah, I totally agree that on a Saturday when you are sitting there and it is still 0-dark:30 and wide awake, it is annoying.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just getting caught up on what I missed yeaterday...Jade is now the Dark Mistress of the Last Person Thread???? How EXCELLENT is that..We may have to keep Jeff sedated as the mere mention of Dark Mistress get him flushed...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
6A - 2P shift sounds great actually. Sorry, but being in construction (Electrician) this time of year is 5A - 8 or 9P. Thank heaven it only lasts a couple of months. But yeah, I totally agree that on a Saturday when you are sitting there and it is still 0-dark:30 and wide awake, it is annoying.

I did Industrial Roofing for a short time and thats about what we worked..Actually Saturday doesn't upsent me that much because I normally work on Saturdays...Now when that happens on Sundays it really honks me off...We have fixed days off, mine are Sun and Mon....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, for this kiddo though, it's a large Pepsi and a Blueberry Cake donut from my pals at Dunkin' Donuts that starts a day off right.

You are a cop at heart...Alot of my brother LEO's have various combination of that...Before you ask, I cannot eat donuts...Something in the fat tears me up...I am a disgreace to many of my fellow LEO's...LOL

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
You are a cop at heart...Alot of my brother LEO's have various combination of that...Before you ask, I cannot eat donuts...Something in the fat tears me up...I am a disgreace to many of my fellow LEO's...LOL

<Looks on with stunned horror> A LEO who can't eat donuts? Oh please tell me you don't drink Decaf as well. LOL I got my morning ritual from my father who was a LEO way back.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
<Looks on with stunned horror> A LEO who can't eat donuts? Oh please tell me you don't drink Decaf as well. LOL I got my morning ritual from my father who was a LEO way back.

mia culpa, mia culpa, mia maxima culpa...I never drink decaf..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning Martial talk the word for the dat is Dignity so please have some will yea

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the last day of my current weekend graduate class... so of course last night it ran over; I got home at 10:00 pm, and have to leave again in about 20 minutes (it's 7:30 am here). It's gonna be a long day - added to which, I am not particularly fond of this professor - I just hope I can keep my dignity intact until the point (around 4:30 this afternoon) when I can make my true feelings known in the evaluation. It's really too bad she's so busy telling us how wonderful she is (while claiming she's not doing it) - the texts are great, and the concepts are good - but her attitude about the whole thing annoys me so much I find myself discounting information that I should be attending to and using in my current job.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey,

Nothing worse then having a teacher like that. She should be one you look up to for ideas, instead it seems she ruined that with her BS. Keep you dignity and if you ask, I am sure Count Drac will pay her a little visit! :D ;) :p

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey,

Nothing worse then having a teacher like that. She should be one you look up to for ideas, instead it seems she ruined that with her BS. Keep you dignity and if you ask, I am sure Count Drac will pay her a little visit! :D ;) :p
Okay, now I'm going to have the image of Drac's avatar swooping down on the professor... that may help my mood, but it could be really bad for my behavior during class! I guess I'll just have to think it and try not to let it show. :angel:

Time to leave for grad school... later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions