Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Kacey, MJS and "She-Whose-Fault-It-is"

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning MT.

It would be a BETTER morning if I was home sleeping but it was my turn to work at Saturday. Yawn.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, now I'm going to have the image of Drac's avatar swooping down on the professor... that may help my mood, but it could be really bad for my behavior during class! I guess I'll just have to think it and try not to let it show. :angel:

Imagine how surprized she'll be when she closes her eyes in her bedroom and wakes up in a dungeon with Frankenstein's monster dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning MT.

It would be a BETTER morning if I was home sleeping but it was my turn to work at Saturday. Yawn.

Morning zDom..My off day and STILL I was up at 5:30AM....

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Imagine how surprized she'll be when she closes her eyes in her bedroom and wakes up in a dungeon with Frankenstein's monster dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein...

Okay, I'm sitting in my grad class (class starts 2 minutes ago, but the professor's not here yet)... I'm not sure I need that image either!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, I'm sitting in my grad class (class starts 2 minutes ago, but the professor's not here yet)... I'm not sure I need that image either!

Would the image of Drac in a thong be better? ;) :p

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, no, I don't think so... now I have the image of a bat wearing a thong... not good. :uhyeah:

Are the other Grad students thinking you are nuts as you burst out into laughter while trying to keep your dignity? :p

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are the other Grad students thinking you are nuts as you burst out into laughter while trying to keep your dignity? :p
So far I've managed to contain it... I might have to wiat a while to check in again if it stops working.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Just back from my youngest childs soccer game. They tied and it was a super competitive game back and forth. He also played really well and enjoyed it which after all is what it is all about.
icon14.gif

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I am off to work on Kenpo, and bust out the college books. Gotta finnish a module today. Have a great weekend, y'all.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon Lori and Brian!

Just got back from 5 hours of classes, good stuff there!

And it's official, I got my Nidan cert today!

Status
Not open for further replies.