The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think its cool that the husband refuses. It's his kid too. But if my sister's happy...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My sis in laws husband never would either...to each their own. My husband and I used to play rock, paper, scissors to see who would have to change the really bad ones :D

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Kreth said:
I put myspace on a par with those really critical blogs, you know, the ones that read:
"Went to the mall today. Mom wouldn't get me that new outfit I wanted. She can be such a *****."
Or even better, the blogs that get updated once every six months. Um, wouldn't a static site be better?

I'll have you know my page's blog is full of intelligent ,thoughtful and unnnecessarily longwinded social commentary thank you very much.:p

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, you haven't. ;)

I used to post on my blogs on a nearly daily basis, but it's more like once a week now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Ugh. Another Monday.
See ... I like Mondays. They're kind of like a new start ... every week. :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't usually mind Mondays... but today's started with my annual doctor's exam, complete with fasting blood sugar and cholesterol - by the time I got home, I really needed my morning caffeine! And I'm still on vacation...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shodan said:
When's his birthday? My baby girl is 16 months also.....not for long though- she'll be 17 months this Friday!! They grow up waaaaayyyy too fast!! :)
Funny how you go from counting months, to years, and then eventually days until they're out of the house... :uhyeah:

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Ugh. Another Monday.

I don't mind Monday's, it is Tuesday's that are really bad cause you are over a day removed from the weekend and the next weekend seems so far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions