Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Swordlady said:
I just ignore the muffinheads. Especially those who send me messages about how "cute" and "sexy" I am. If they met me in "real life", they probably would take back those compliments. ;)

Difficult as it may be to beleive, I get that too and I haven't even got a real PIC of me up yet :rolleyes:

This despite the fact that my very signature even says "If I don't know you--(censored) off".

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Difficult as it may be to beleive, I get that too and I haven't even got a real PIC of me up yet :rolleyes:

This despite the fact that my very signature even says "If I don't know you--(censored) off".

Maybe some chicks think that guys with guns are sexy. :uhyeah:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Got sick of the random friend requests from obvious muffinheads didja?

Like SwordLady, I can easily ignore them. It was causing some other problems for me so I thought **** it. I'll take the darn thing down. Now I wish I hadn't. I put a lot of work into my page and there were a lot of people I enjoyed talking with.

Now it seems like too much work to try to restore it and I miss my page the way it was. Stupid, I know. It's only myspace. But it's funny how you can become attached to online communities. (Well, maybe not...considering Martial Talk is my second home...heh) Besides Martial Talk, Myspace was the only other site I visited on a regular basis. It was a good distraction at times.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Jade Tigress said:
Like SwordLady, I can easily ignore them. It was causing some other problems for me so I thought **** it. I'll take the darn thing down. Now I wish I hadn't. I put a lot of work into my page and there were a lot of people I enjoyed talking with.

Now it seems like too much work to try to restore it and I miss my page the way it was. Stupid, I know. It's only myspace. But it's funny how you can become attached to online communities. (Well, maybe not...considering Martial Talk is my second home...heh) Besides Martial Talk, Myspace was the only other site I visited on a regular basis. It was a good distraction at times.

Well if you ever decide different you're welcome at my page :D

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
So are ninjas with their silly black PJs. ;)

*ducks*
I put myspace on a par with those really critical blogs, you know, the ones that read:
"Went to the mall today. Mom wouldn't get me that new outfit I wanted. She can be such a *****."
Or even better, the blogs that get updated once every six months. Um, wouldn't a static site be better?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While I have followed links to one or two specific myspace pages, I have never really gotten into it; I've looked at the pages and then left.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am the same way, my space doesn't interest me, but I have been intriguied by the stories of the people who have almost gotten famous because of it, like they are performers and have used my space to generate buzz about them.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...MySpace could be a useful and fun way to keep in touch with friends across the country, or used for not-so-savory means. You just to be careful, like on any other public website.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No one gets myspace until they get there own page. I didn't either. I had no interest in it at all and then my sister-in-law talked me in to putting a page up. I became a myspace addict in a about 2 weeks.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Just got it, just been to see.

Like the Hawaiian motif particularly!

I'll have to go look at yours now. And you didn't leave a message, why??!! :) Thanks for the nice comment.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
My little nephew is learning to talk and its ADORABLE!!

He says, HEY, HEY! whenever you have food. Because he wants some.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
16 months.

They are always cute at that age, especially when you can hand him off to mom or dad to change the stinky diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.