The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news from the surgeon's office today...the latest X-rays are as expected. Also, PT says my flexibility and strength are greater than position...heh, she bent my leg into that classic naihanchi position and was shocked at how high it'd go! I practiced that for years...

Too cool ... congrats Arni!

Good news from the surgeon's office today...the latest X-rays are as expected. Also, PT says my flexibility and strength are greater than position...heh, she bent my leg into that classic naihanchi position and was shocked at how high it'd go! I practiced that for years...

Glad you are getting back to normal

Thanks! I'm still moving slowly and with a cane, but every day is better. Getting the stitches out and the compression stocking off today made me feel better...including that I can no shower without having to protect that leg!

I'm all alone ... you know, there isn't much to do in LPTLand when it's this empty. We need a pinball machine and a kegger or something

Thanks! I'm still moving slowly and with a cane, but every day is better. Getting the stitches out and the compression stocking off today made me feel better...including that I can no shower without having to protect that leg!

Yea that is a good thing

This morning I have private lessons and then off to my parents summer house for some fun in the sun!
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back