The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten pounds in three days WOW please tell me how. I am still tryingto loose wieght everyday.

Well, that's ten pounds in three days, but right after a workout. I'll put 2 or 3 back on during the day. I've been eating differently. Yogurt in the morning; Greek Grilled Chicken Salad for lunch (yes, so far everyday); Yogurt for dinner. I actually can have yogurt whenever I want. Sunflower seeds and pretzels for snacks. No sodas. Well, that's it so far ... seems to be working. It's a shock to my body right now, we'll see if it is still working should I continue into next week.

I am wearing athermol suite while I workout it is making loose water wieght but actual wieght I have no clue, since you been down I haveonly lost a total of five pounds.

I am wearing athermol suite while I workout it is making loose water wieght but actual wieght I have no clue, since you been down I haveonly lost a total of five pounds.

I've always heard that taking it off slowly is better. Right now my body is reacting to a major change in diet. It will adjust and the weight loss will slowdown if not stop.

I've always heard that taking it off slowly is better. Right now my body is reacting to a major change in diet. It will adjust and the weight loss will slowdown if not stop.

Lets hope not, remember the more you loose the better you will feel.

I enjoy it ... most of the time. Nice to see you enjoying it!

You know this is becomming a big part of your life one day you and MT will be married and live happy together.
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back