The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
my sleeping pattern is all screwed up so my workouts havent been that consistant lately. Ill be back in the dojo on tuesday so hopefully that will help me out

B

I'm sure that will help. I've started a schedule of workouts that gets me up very early every morning. I need to get in shape in case I head to China this year.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sure that will help. I've started a schedule of workouts that gets me up very early every morning. I need to get in shape in case I head to China this year.
its this two job thing thats getting me. I was getting up early and doing good but this second job has got me going to bed later than i was. I cant waittill I can quit it but until then Ill do what I can do.

China? Im jealous that should be fun

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
its this two job thing thats getting me. I was getting up early and doing good but this second job has got me going to bed later than i was. I cant waittill I can quit it but until then Ill do what I can do.

China? Im jealous that should be fun

B

Is there a time limit on that second job? How long do you think you'll be working it?

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is there a time limit on that second job? How long do you think you'll be working it?
untill i get my debt settled, with the money from that job and my full time job shouldnt be more than a couple months, but i may work it a little longer if they 1.) pay me more, 2.) i dont have enough money set a side or 3.) i decide to go back to school sooner than I first planned

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
untill i get my debt settled, with the money from that job and my full time job shouldnt be more than a couple months, but i may work it a little longer if they 1.) pay me more, 2.) i dont have enough money set a side or 3.) i decide to go back to school sooner than I first planned

B

OK, got it. Good luck. Get that debt paid down, then live on cash ... LOL ... no more credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions