The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
a little tired, but i got Red Bull for that. My schedule is swamped now, between work, school, train, homework and now football games. I barely have time to sleep.

How bouts you?

B

Like I stated earlier, I have a feeling today is going to be fantastic. Yet to be seen however ... LOL ... but I'm feeling good about it at the moment.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier, I have a feeling today is going to be fantastic. Yet to be seen however ... LOL ... but I'm feeling good about it at the moment.
i know its Thursday which means one more day till the weekend. Its also supposed to drop temp wise (it was 98 yesterday) thats also good. I think Ill take on your positive spin and agree that its going to be a good day!

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i know its Thursday which means one more day till the weekend. Its also supposed to drop temp wise (it was 98 yesterday) thats also good. I think Ill take on your positive spin and agree that its going to be a good day!

B

Cool, at least for this brief moment then, I can consider myself a leader ... LMAO

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL!!! Yea, it is somewhat of a good day so far, I finally get to go to me SKK and BJJ class on today for the first time in 3 weeks!

B

Sorry bout the delay, got hung up on a phone call for work ... it gets in the way sometimes ... LOL

See, there ya go ... a good day so far. I have MMA class tonight. We call it MMA, there are some ground work drills at times and lots of bag work, but I think of it mostly as cardio for 90 minutes.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry bout the delay, got hung up on a phone call for work ... it gets in the way sometimes ... LOL

See, there ya go ... a good day so far. I have MMA class tonight. We call it MMA, there are some ground work drills at times and lots of bag work, but I think of it mostly as cardio for 90 minutes.
If thats what it takes to classify it as MMA then Im right there with you. I have 2 hours of SKK (drills and bag work) the and hour of BJJ.

Lunch time, be back in a little while

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is good. I would have rather had some pasta carbonara from Rocky's across the river though...maybe tomorrow.

B

Italian, now that's my favorite. I happen to take in a lot of Greek Cuisine too. There's a place I go to for lunch, same plates as dinner, but half the price ... great deal!!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow LPTers. Man what a start to the day. I had to scrape the frost off my windows this morning, and it was a heavy frost! That stinks this early in the season. Had a whopping 31 at my house when I left for work at 4:30 this morning. It has warmed up to the high 60's right now though, so it feels great.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Italian, now that's my favorite. I happen to take in a lot of Greek Cuisine too. There's a place I go to for lunch, same plates as dinner, but half the price ... great deal!!
See the only time Ive ever had Greek food was like 5-6 years ago. I cant find any places close that would be worth trying. You like Thai food?

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow LPTers. Man what a start to the day. I had to scrape the frost off my windows this morning, and it was a heavy frost! That stinks this early in the season. Had a whopping 31 at my house when I left for work at 4:30 this morning. It has warmed up to the high 60's right now though, so it feels great.
It was in the high 70's here this morning :) I wish we were in the 60's

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

I can't even imagine, being in Southern CA in Sept. Last time I had to scrape a windshield I was on vacation in Colorado. Just plain doesn't happen here.

Oh, and good afternoon to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions