The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All I can say is take your time and when it hurts stop all together for a while. Me it is just a sore body, my muscle are getting tighter and hurt every night.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Morning Terry! Everything up here is going great. Schools back in session and the boys like their teachers. Plus it is getting cooler.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
With 4 Ruffians at home, I don't get to the regular movie theater too often. Up here it isn't to do with the cost, it has to do with the younger 2 have a hard time sitting still, and quiet for that long. The Movie theater in town is a small family run operation that has 4 screens and feels that no family should have to pay more than $20 to watch a movie. Then the popcorn and drinks are real cheap as well. You can get a regular size popcorn and drink and get change back from $3, kid size that and there is change from $2. I think the giant tubs of corn and drinks are under 2.50 each.

Wholley crap! Hooray for small town America!

I can't even tell you how much a movie out here in CA is anymore, but last time I went, it was something like $8 to get in, $5 for popcorn and $3 for a soda. Look at that, $15 in and haven't even sat down yet ... LOL

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry! Everything up here is going great. Schools back in session and the boys like their teachers. Plus it is getting cooler.

Glad to hear it same here the boys are back enjoying school and just training.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wholley crap! Hooray for small town America!

I can't even tell you how much a movie out here in CA is anymore, but last time I went, it was something like $8 to get in, $5 for popcorn and $3 for a soda. Look at that, $15 in and haven't even sat down yet ... LOL

14 kempo 8+5+3=16.00 not 15.00 but I know what youi mean we spend about 60.00 everytime we go and that adds up.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LUNCHTIME!!! Pork LoMein...Afternoon Terry,....

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Crushing, go wiggle you toes in the beach sand this long week-end, sounds like you need it after that.

It was a great idea, Scott! Had a nice bike ride down to the beach with my favorite daughter and had fun playing in Lake Michigan tossing a frisbee around. The lake temp wasn't too bad. I was concerned it may have cooled down too much, but it was nice. I think I got a little sunburn, but not too bad.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a finish to a beautiful day...Out on the Harley for about 4 hrs and then dinner with Father Greek at a BBQ resturant and then back on the Harley for a few more hours....I will hate to see Summer end..

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What a finish to a beautiful day...Out on the Harley for about 4 hrs and then dinner with Father Greek at a BBQ resturant and then back on the Harley for a few more hours....I will hate to see Summer end..

Sounds like a wonderful day, good for you Drac.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah it was good...Wife home tomorrow which means I'll have to spend the Morning getting the house back in shape..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL ... I'll bet. I can't imagine how much trouble I'd be in if I had a wife and the way this place looks some times.

My one bedroom apartment was always in great shape...Course I was never home to mess it up..

Status
Not open for further replies.