The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep...Stayed up late..Still woke up at my normal time, BUT was able to go back to bed..............

I'm the same way. Seems like no matter what time I go to bed, I still wake up around 6, 6:30. I try to catch a few zzz's before going in at 4. It helps on those slow nights. LOL!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, time to get motivated and do some things around the house. See you all later! :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this person is up for a little posting. It just turned cold here in Michigan and rainy as well. I will be watching my youngest at soccer practice tonight right before teaching.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rained yesterdat and suppose to again tonight, tournament on saturday and wiegh ins on friday night. Texas State so this is the first big one this year have 11 newbies doing there first tournament. They shall be fine

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well if people would post more it would be a better place for all the PW in the LPT

yup but I guess people are very busy these days.

I am very busy with my movement to the netherlands seems like the paperwork is a lot more than I thought. Getting all the official licenses for my german car, office in the netherlands and so on is harder than I thought.

How are you? Everything oke?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes football, soccer, archery, shooting, outdoor martial arts training. Cold and rainy weather is a joy. Fortunately for me though I will be probably watching from the car. :rofl:

Oh go ahead and stand outside and show support for the team be a team player

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yup but I guess people are very busy these days.

I am very busy with my movement to the netherlands seems like the paperwork is a lot more than I thought. Getting all the official licenses for my german car, office in the netherlands and so on is harder than I thought.

How are you? Everything oke?

Everything is fine and when are you suppose to be moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.