The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand is it privates or a class with more than one tonight

Tonight is a group class and should be an absolute blast. We are going to work on alot of different things but also have some submission grappling, full contact padded stick training, Filipino Body Armor training with rattan (full contact) as well as a couple of people will get to play with shinai and kendo armor.
icon14.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tonight is a group class and should be an absolute blast. We are going to work on alot of different things but also have some submission grappling, full contact padded stick training, Filipino Body Armor training with rattan (full contact) as well as a couple of people will get to play with shinai and kendo armor.
icon14.gif

sounds like a blast which I could be there to watch or participate.

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Everything is fine and when are you suppose to be moving?

Well, there is a little bit delay. It will be the 1 of July but time is short after seen all the paper works, have to pay 2 homes for 1 month and I have to convince the customs to be able to drive a German licenseplate while living in the netherlands. The chamber of commerce also needs a lot of paper work.

I hate all these paperworks but it has to be done. :(

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sounds like a blast which I could be there to watch or participate.

We should have a real good time and enjoy training.
icon14.gif

How is everything down in Texas? The family, Juan and Carlos all doing well? I kind've bet that you are having better weather than up here in the Midwest.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We should have a real good time and enjoy training.
icon14.gif

How is everything down in Texas? The family, Juan and Carlos all doing well? I kind've bet that you are having better weather than up here in the Midwest.

Family and Juan and Carlos are doing great they are training and working go figure, the weather has been rain and tornadoes for the last week but today the sun came out again and hopefully will remain for the rest of the day.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Family and Juan and Carlos are doing great they are training and working go figure, the weather has been rain and tornadoes for the last week but today the sun came out again and hopefully will remain for the rest of the day.

Lucky you. Well I have to go and get dinner ready. See you later.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for all the ******** pw'ing I have done I would be on a beach watching the sun and drinking fruity drinks with umbellas

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good oh Master of the post whores..This is my vacation week.. NO WORK, not even part time...I am starting the long and laborious of packing for my 3 days in Denver, I leave Friday

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good oh Master of the post whores..This is my vacation week.. NO WORK, not even part time...I am starting the long and laborious of packing for my 3 days in Denver, I leave Friday

I hope your trip goes well and remember to take pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.