Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
They stay the same...

My days off are not supposed to change unless I change shifts, yet somehow they changed for this rotation. I had Sat/Sun for 2 weeks and then went to Tue/Wed. So, basically I got shafted out of an extra weekend. Someone apparently did something wrong.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My days off are not supposed to change unless I change shifts, yet somehow they changed for this rotation. I had Sat/Sun for 2 weeks and then went to Tue/Wed. So, basically I got shafted out of an extra weekend. Someone apparently did something wrong.

We use to have rotating off days..One week Sun Mon, next week Mon Tue etc..etc...At the end of the month you got a 3 bagger..Fri, Sat, Sun and then Sat, Sun, Mon...That was a good time...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We use to have rotating off days..One week Sun Mon, next week Mon Tue etc..etc...At the end of the month you got a 3 bagger..Fri, Sat, Sun and then Sat, Sun, Mon...That was a good time...

Every 3rd week we change. We've tossed around different ideas, but as always you can't please everyone.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm getting tired so I'll say Good Night...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
spring_fall.jpg

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry and Brian....Looks like I missed both of you..Oh well say a prayer for me....

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Notre Dame is in two and my Dark Horse to win it all is Texas! They have the best player in the country in Kevin Durant. Basically he is unguardable at this level.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning, all! The tournament is over, I am tired but not too battered, patterns went great, sparring was not horrible... had I just fought the entire fight like I did the last 40 seconds, all would have been well, but I had just come from patterns (3 rounds in a row) and hadn't gotten my breath back - luckily, my opponent was from sea level, and we're in Denver, so it caught up with her halfway through the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.