The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of work to do and I am also starting to pack for the seminar next weekend at Terry's.
icon6.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Kacey and Arnisador and Hong Kong Fooey, how goes it this lazy of a day.
Pretty good so far, but in about 15 minutes I have to go pick up a master instructor at the hotel and take him to the airport... still, I had the morning to relax after the tournament and late night (we went out to eat), and my laundry is almost done, so after I get Master Tompkins to the airport, I may come home and take a nap.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey I'm glad you got to relaxe a little bit maybe after you drop off The Master Instructor you can finally settle down for some quality time

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the brackets will be coming out in just under 19 minutes. Who are your favorites and who are your dark horses. Personally I like Ohio State or Florida to win it all. With my dark horse as Texas. Now everyone knows I am a Spartan so my goal for them this tournament is a sweet sixteen or better.
icon14.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey I'm glad you got to relaxe a little bit maybe after you drop off The Master Instructor you can finally settle down for some quality time
Quality time right now means taking a nap... which may well occur shortly!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back from watching Hog Wild or Wild Hogs great movie funny as hell. I really enjoyed this movie and so did the family

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any more good reviews and I am going to have to see it before I leave on Friday. Sounds like a really good movie.

Well...it's obvious, crude, and simple in many ways. I don't exactly recommend it...but I tell you, I laughed and laughed and laughed, even if I wasn't proud of the fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions