The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning LPTer's. Tough having your Monday start on Saturday. Hang in...............

I actually woke up yesterday, thinking it was Monday.....how does that work?? (oh yeah, counting the days until Saturday!!!) my brain must be working overtime!!:)

It's Sunday! That means tomorrow is Monday. Proof there is no God, for if there was, the day would be destroyed forever and we could skip ahead to Tuesday and bagel day.

How does that mean there is no God? I guess my problem is entirely different for no matter where I look I can't not see God and the miracle that we call life!! to wake up, breathe in and out - that too is a blessing!!:) Bagels do sound good though!:)

Mondays are against my faith. We've been campaigning for years to rename it Saint Garfields Day, with a lasagna feast but the church has refused to reply to our petition directly, though they did issue a restraining order against air mailing them any more pasta dishes.

I'd take pasta over Monday any time.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

If I drink enough wine Sunday night, Monday's are just a blur. Plus I don't feel guilty because the wine is just a holy thing, right. :)

If we got rid of Mondays, then everyone would just hate Tuesdays

Just when you think you may have seen everything, here is a homeless, toothless guy selling kissing lessons:

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1333308179077.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 70
I did. Now I am back. Turns put, pimpin really IS easy!

some people are just born entrepreneurs. One question....where does a homeless guy get access to art supplies?

some people are just born entrepreneurs. One question....where does a homeless guy get access to art supplies?

Community center? Dunno. Maybe he is really that good of a kisser.

I can think of one or two people I'd pay him to kiss...

Time for work. Would be nice if it wasn't busy.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back